Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2229797 times)

i'm taking macroeconomics B)
same

i might double major in econ

Between Hillary and Bernie, based solely on their integrity, Bernie gets my votes hands down. Hillary seems to me to be one to get extremely influenced by pressure and the kind to appeal to whats popular at the time and make the apologies later (Her vote for the war in Iraq, her stances on same-love marriage) Her role in Benghazi puts her in a negative light for me. While I believe that it was mostly a political stint by the GOP to try and throw off her presidential run (which isnt everything? like Annoying Orange's failed businesses and every other personal attack) but there definitely is a problem. As Secretary of State there was definitely something she could have done. They apparently were trying to keep a low profile but when you look at the violence leading up to the attack and the journals of the ambassador asking for addition security and then receiving none. She could have pulled them out of Benghazi totally too. Also, the Clinton foundation has accepted large sums of money from the kings of Saudi Arabia, Oman, and Morocco (they say this is okay because were are in good "foreign relations" with these countries and thats because of oil) But I say this because I know someone who supports Hillary yet accepts money from countries that imprison, beat, and put to death homoloveuals so I just wanted to point that out to him...

[img width=500]http://i.imgur.com/vC5l6Ye.png[/im  g]
ayy lmao
but actually tho

theres this bernie fanatic on my facebook and Im like stfu u cant even vote

but actually tho

theres this bernie fanatic on my facebook and Im like stfu u cant even vote
yeah theres absolutely no point in being interested in the future leader of your country if you can't vote right

yeah theres absolutely no point in being interested in the future leader of your country if you can't vote right
never said that

you're part of the reason the voting age is 18 so

you're part of the reason the voting age is 18 so
actually the reason the voting age is 18 is because of the draft. men weren't allowed to vote but had to fight.

damn, the media's trying real hard to discourage voters from voting sanders. It doesn't get more forgeted up than that.

In other news, Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee join a confrence on when and how the US should round up and kill all homoloveuals.

In the same video, Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson also says that we must kill off all homoloveuals, and Ted Cruz's father says that evolution is baloney because reasons. Guess which show I'm not gonna be watching...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 03:14:40 PM by Ipquarx »

damn, the media's trying real hard to discourage voters from voting sanders. It doesn't get more forgeted up than that.

In other news, Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee join a confrence on when and how the US should round up and kill all homoloveuals.
the image is actually from a parody account, but i'd say it's not too far off from the truth lol

hey look its raining straw men again

hey look its raining straw men again
how is that a strawman

ayy lmao
This doesn't mean anything
There's a lot of kids voting online because there's a lot of kids online.
Without comparing it to the numbers of underage voters voting for the opponent, the number means nothing
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 07:13:22 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

how is that a strawman
he's misrepresenting what slayer said to make what he said easier to attack:
never said that
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 07:09:24 PM by Planr »

he's misrepresenting what slayer said to make what he said easier to attack.
No he's not
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 07:22:54 PM by Headcrab Zombie »