Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2228083 times)

Just because someone has a personal view on something doesn't mean they will try to enforce it through the law. Thats like saying if someone is a devout christian that got elected that they will gas all atheists and muslims.
if they have strong opinions that something should be a certain way, then yeah, they're going to be inclined to support policy that aligns with those opinions

i think the argument was more accurately like saying that if someone believes all atheists and muslims are inferior and should be punished for existing, you might not be surprised if they advocate legislation that gases atheists and muslims

Was it intentional to leave out illegal
no i didn't think it mattered
It's Kimon so yes
do you get an adrenaline rush from thinking you can dismiss an argument by using the phrase "it's kimon"? cause you sure love doing that.

do you get an adrenaline rush from thinking you can dismiss an argument by using the phrase "it's kimon"? cause you sure love doing that.

It's important to remember that everything you say is a joke

if they have strong opinions that something should be a certain way, then yeah, they're going to be inclined to support policy that aligns with those opinions

i think the argument was more accurately like saying that if someone believes all atheists and muslims are inferior and should be punished for existing, you might not be surprised if they advocate legislation that gases atheists and muslims

I don't see how grabbing someone by the pusillanimous individual will translate into laws though

I don't see how grabbing someone by the pusillanimous individual will translate into laws though
aren't we talking about strong opinions here? I don't see how this is relevant

It's important to remember that everything you say is a joke
coming from the /pol/ kiddie who thinks he's edgy and cool because he's contrarian and does stuff to 'trigger' people to show that he's obviously superior to those
autistic subhumans
aka liberals!!!!!

making stuff jokes doesnt act as a substitute for an argument, either btw

if someone casually says/does things that are disrespectful to women/any group, it's likely that their policy decisions will reflect that lack of respect. if someone feels strongly about the safety of women, they probably won't be too thrilled about a presidential candidate talking about loveually assaulting people and then dismissing it as "locker room talk"

aren't we talking about strong opinions here? I don't see how this is relevant

We were talking about controversies involving Annoying Orange and how it's always how he says mean things.

coming from the /pol/ kiddie who thinks he's edgy and cool because he's contrarian and does stuff to 'trigger' people to show that he's obviously superior to thoseaka liberals!!!!!

Thats funny coming from the autist with a superiority complex

aka liberals!!!!!

If it was Liberals then I would have put Ipquarx and SeventhSandwhich on that list. Don't pretend like you are anything more than an SJW.

making stuff jokes doesnt act as a substitute for an argument, either btw

Except that whole thread was made to "trigger" people. It's like that went right over your head.

if someone casually says/does things that are disrespectful to women/any group, it's likely that their policy decisions will reflect that lack of respect. if someone feels strongly about the safety of women, they probably won't be too thrilled about a presidential candidate talking about loveually assaulting people and then dismissing it as "locker room talk"

You're telling me you've never said stupid stuff like that in private?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 04:24:10 PM by beachbum111111 »

-snip-
it's inherently ridiculous to say that I don't respect conservatives. I live in the south where 90% of my friends and acquaintances and even my family are both religious and/or conservative. I think candidates like Marco Rubio and John Kasich were extremely respectable, far more so than candidates I agree with like Hillary Clinton and Jill Stein. You complain about me making inflammatory statements, but quickly rally (unintentional) behind users like McJob or Alternative who make ridiculously offensive claims in comparison. Being inflammatory is either okay, or it's not. The stance of the message is irrelevant.

We were talking about controversies involving Annoying Orange and how it's always how he says mean things.

Thats funny coming from the autist with a superiority complex

If it was Liberals then I would have put Ipquarx and SeventhSandwhich on that list. Don't pretend like you are anything more than an SJW.
if anything is reflective of a superiority complex here, it's probably how you feel that you are right enough to repeat an already-argued point after providing little more than ad hominen and cherry-picking in response to valid arguments. or maybe the fact that you think you can throw out the term "SJW" and assume it gives you the right to dismiss a valid argument.
Except that whole thread was made to "trigger" people. It's like that went right over your head.
not what i was referring to, buddy.
Are you stupid
i figured people could infer that i meant illegal immigrants via context clues.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 04:29:51 PM by Poliwhirl »

if anything is reflective of a superiority complex here, it's probably how you feel that you are right enough to repeat an already-argued point after providing little more than ad hominen and cherry-picking in response to valid arguments. or maybe the fact that you think you can throw out the term "SJW" and assume it gives you the right to dismiss a valid argument.not what i was referring to, buddy.i figured people could infer what i meant via context clues that i meant illegal immigrants.

Well we can take this thread as an example https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=301160.msg9189146#msg9189146

Where you talk down to everyone like a cunt, deny facts that are right in your face, then immediately ignore it when it turns out everyone is against you on it
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 04:34:22 PM by beachbum111111 »

i think kimon is right and stupid and beachbum is wrong and stupid

don't get all uppity, i'm stupid too. same with red