POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133838 times)

Annoying Orange since he is the only one that makes sense and not some dumb Democrat
At least Sanders actually has experience in office. Annoying Orange is a businessman who out of the blue said "I'm running for president"

Kasich and Sanders are the two best in the race right now imo.

Because with the two party system you have no other choice if your supported candidate doesn't get the nomination and you dislike the other one fiercely. 
A person that sides with Bernie's social and economic policy would logically pick Hillary over Annoying Orange because Hillary's policy is much more similar to Bernie's.

A person that sides with Bernie's social and economic policy would logically pick Hillary over Annoying Orange because Hillary's policy is much more similar to Bernie's.
b-but emails!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't mind Hillary if she didn't specifically say that the middle class gets help. That is basically a huge forget you to lower-class people who struggle.
"Oh you need help? Let me raise middle-class wages even though they probably don't need it"

I wonder if the people who voted Annoying Orange had a legitimate reason or are just trolls

I wonder if the people who voted Annoying Orange had a legitimate reason or are just trolls
or they're a buncha forgetin' idiots (no offense to anyone here who votes for Annoying Orange)
or because he just has
LOTSAMONEEEEEEE
no, really, the dude's rich.
although he did get attacked by the other Republicans (as far as internet news is telling me) for saying that 9/11 happened under Bush's watch

Kanye for president 2020

I wouldn't mind Hillary if she didn't specifically say that the middle class gets help. That is basically a huge forget you to lower-class people who struggle.
"Oh you need help? Let me raise middle-class wages even though they probably don't need it"
it's not so much meant to say that she'll neglect the lower class, it's an acknowledgement of concerns that the middle class is shrinking/getting the raw End Of The Bargain since they aren't eligible for a lot of entitlements or tax breaks that lower or upper class people can take advantage of

but she definitely isn't a candidate that wants to screw the lower class over. she's a democrat.

it's not so much meant to say that she'll neglect the lower class, it's an acknowledgement of concerns that the middle class is shrinking/getting the raw End Of The Bargain since they aren't eligible for a lot of entitlements or tax breaks that lower or upper class people can take advantage of

but she definitely isn't a candidate that wants to screw the lower class over. she's a democrat.
She should consider rewording her campaign then. She makes it seem like she's just putting her foot on the lower class. What needs to be done is balance out entitlements and give each class what they need to get them up on their feet.

If Rand Paul hadn't dropped out, he'd have my vote.

She should consider rewording her campaign then. She makes it seem like she's just putting her foot on the lower class. What needs to be done is balance out entitlements and give each class what they need to get them up on their feet.

I really don't see how you get that out of helping the middle class. It seems like what she means is she wants to extend help to the middle class as well. Just improve social welfare all around for everyone that needs it. Now if she will actually do that, that's up for debate.

I really don't see how you get that out of helping the middle class. It seems like what she means is she wants to extend help to the middle class as well. Just improve social welfare all around for everyone that needs it. Now if she will actually do that, that's up for debate.
I assumed because the headline had said 'Hillary's economic plan: raise middle-class incomes' rather than 'extend help to middle-class' the description being "Hillary has a plan to build a strong, growing economy that works for everyone—and it starts with raising incomes for hardworking Americans."
Very poor wording. Regardless the wording I somehow doubt she'll stick to it. Just a feeling.

I don't like Bernies plan of raising min wage to $15 seems a bit much. $9-10 would be just fine for the lower end. You're not suppose to make a living off of making McDoubles