Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178876 times)

i normally don't like prank channels but joeysalad's channel/prank is a new level of forgeted up

someone has already elaborated, and you ignored it, so there is little reason to expect you to respond any differently a second time
His reply was worthless because he says "the car was just begging for it", like saying a girl in nice clothes is just "asking to be raped".  
Then proceeds to smack a plethora of his favorite regressive labels on the end of his steaming pile of stuff he calls a reply.

If you don't have a real argument, that's fine to admit.

-uh-
Your perception of self-righteousness is flawed. I have a strong moral ego and I'm proud I can rationalize, having a code =/= being self righteous, but i digress. You can admit your were wrong about Joey's videos and we won't bat an eye, or you can continue to fuel the fire and make matters worse, it's your call.

if you leave your car unlocked and covered in stickers in a low wealth neighborhood, chances are it's going to be robbed
you don't DESERVE it for leaving the car there, but it's pretty likely.

*violated safe-space*
Never claimed they were authentic videos or not,  questioned it myself.  Go back and re-read.

His reply was worthless because he says "the car was just begging for it", like saying a girl in nice clothes is just "asking to be raped".  
Then proceeds to smack a plethora of his favorite regressive labels on the end of his steaming pile of stuff he calls a reply.

If you don't have a real argument, that's fine to admit.
Or you're just too chickenstuff and can't come up with a worthwhile response.

Comparing a car to a human isn't possible either unless you ignore the fact that one's an unlocked car with possessions inside and covered in political paraphernalia that is for the most part hated by African Americans (see my post, unless you're still handicapped and want to pretend to be more important), and one's a human being that at least can have the capability to fight back, oh and is also a living human being.  It's like the Annoying Orange campaign comparing migrants to candy.  Then again I can't say I expected you to think much on your own despite you wanting others to do so.

You can call my post a steaming pile of stuff but you still can't back up the video not being bait by repeatedly going "they're acting like apes!!!!!!!"

Go back to jerking it to a "the real donald Annoying Orange the media doesn't want you to see" video or post an actual response that isn't conceited bullstuff.

Never claimed they were authentic videos or not,  questioned it myself.  Go back and re-read.
Every single post you've written before my initial post implies that you believe the authenticity of the video, considering you go on about how they "descended on the car like a literal pack of monkeys."  Don't try to spin your way out of this one, you'll just waste your time.  You're kind of stuck here.
Annoying Orange car gets destroyed in the hood by APES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQtHx5GY164

They descended on that car like a literal pack of monkeys, fiddling with the door till it opened, then smashing it up and running away;
Literally primal behavior.
FTFY

Bait ≠ Staged
Seems that is the word you're actually trying to imply.

If it's real (not staged) & you think that simply having a presidential candidate's name on your vehicle constitutes as 'bait' worthy of such destruction,
then you need to reevaluate your logic.

Never claimed they were authentic videos or not,  questioned it myself.  Go back and re-read.

Hey, you're actually trying to justify a significant act of vandalism by calling it bait.  Amazing.

Hey, you're actually trying to justify a significant act of vandalism by calling it bait.  Amazing.
At no point do I condone destroying and looting the car.  If you took the effort to slowly read, you'd understand.  My post(s) explain why the car was destroyed and looted.

If I were to see a car like that I wouldn't give a stuff, but I certainly wouldn't get in the way of those guys destroying that car.  There's no doubting it, African Americans hate Annoying Orange.

from my perspective his response is the same as someone saying that a rape victim dressed up too sluttily and attracted the wrong sort of crowd. just in this case the car was the thing "baited", not the person.

the difference from an actual rape case though is that this was likely set up intentionally with the knowledge that its likely to get vandalized/robbed.

At no point do I condone destroying and looting the car.  If you took the effort to slowly read, you'd understand.  My post(s) explain why the car was destroyed and looted.

If I were to see a car like that I wouldn't give a stuff, but I certainly wouldn't get in the way of those guys destroying that car.  There's no doubting it, African Americans hate Annoying Orange.
The why is incredibly obvious to me.  That was never in question.
I don't see why you thought I didn't know why the car was destroyed, at no point did I ask why.

from my perspective his response is the same as someone saying that a rape victim dressed up too sluttily and attracted the wrong sort of crowd. just in this case the car was the thing "baited", not the person.

the difference from an actual rape case though is that this was likely set up intentionally with the knowledge that its likely to get vandalized/robbed.
That seems like a perfectly valid way of interpreting it.  Personally I felt he was trying to justify it.  
Apparently he thought I was genuinely confused as to why a Annoying Orange car was getting smashed up in the hood.

I had the first part going to be an edit of the last post but I'll tack it separately for the new reply.

To add on to this and in reply to the top portion of your post, the same situation translated into a rape victim "asking for it" would be placing a nude woman going into a room with a couple of dudes from ISIL and hoping they don't do their whole internal culture of love slavery thing.  The logic follows:  it's an incredibly stupid move and no one would actually do this.

The why is incredibly obvious to me.  That was never in question.
I don't see why you thought I didn't know why the car was destroyed, at no point did I ask why.

That seems like a perfectly valid way of interpreting it.  Personally I felt he was trying to justify it. 
Apparently he thought I was genuinely confused as to why a Annoying Orange car was getting smashed up in the hood.

It's mostly because you're attempting to spin it into "savage apes destroy poor Annoying Orange supporter's car" as if there was another, more rational expected outcome from this scenario (a la nobody touches the car because nobody gives a forget and goes on with their day).

edit; I'm actually willing to bet if you were to place the same exact car but with Hillary imagery all over it in the middle of a neighborhood of a demographic that poll incredibly low with her, the same kind of stuff would happen.  Google's telling me the demographic hurting her the most is white males without a college degree, but I can't find any more conclusive results on it that aren't from sources that love to swing her way.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 10:14:52 PM by Nickelob Ultra »

we all know what would happen if an unlocked car covered in hillary stickers was left in some texas trailer park

I love how this thread is becoming comparable to the mainstream media

you have people link wikileaks emails of illegal/dishonest things Clinton is doing and people post videos of her campaign getting people to go to rallies and cause stuff that takes up at least one page at a time

meanwhile you have obviously fake videos of black guys beating up cars and loving stupid """""scandals""""" from Annoying Orange that take up a good sum more, consecutively

GUYS, THE VIDEO IS loving FAKE. IT'S JOEY loving SALADS.

going back to what Decepticon was saying

the o'keefe video is out

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

if Annoying Orange doesn't use this in his next debate I'm going to literally dropkick him. This coming from someone who aligns with the alt-right.

EDIT: AND HERE IS THE DEFINITIVE PROOF
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:10:37 PM by Tactical Nuke »