POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179331 times)

Her die-hard supporters need to stop validating every Annoying Orange voter's point; the Democrats need to expel the regressive left from their party if they want any chance of winning.

The regressive left make up a large portion of the Democrat party. Too large to remove. It would be like the Republicans expelling all evangelicals from their party.

The regressive left make up a large portion of the Democrat party. Too large to remove. It would be like the Republicans expelling all evangelicals from their party.

It's a big country, there aren't actually that many of them.

This is right.

If the regressive left were abandones by the democrats, the democrats would not be the same party, and likely disappear.
It's a big country, there aren't actually that many of them.
There are more than you think, and the mass rioting proves this.

The regressive left make up a large portion of the Democrat party. Too large to remove.

That's because they expelled the working class voter from their party a long time ago. Now it's filled with elitists, centrists and establishment cronies. Sanders (and possibly Biden had he run) would've been a chance to get back that vote but the elitists were more concerned with "first woman president!!! *emoji*" than actually picking the best candidate.

Look at all the new, fresh faces that Annoying Orange is considering for his cabinet! We got names like Giuliani, Joe Arpaio, Palin, Gingrich...

Lol @ loving Sarah Palin.

Good to see for such an outsider candidate he'll have a cabinet full of establishment, corporatist cronies.

Mass rioting? Hillary won our city but there aren't any large-scale protests over this here.

i suppose you've never heard of the phrase "louder minority" then

i suppose you've never heard of the phrase "louder minority" then

You have the loud minority

We have the silent majority

That's because they expelled the working class voter from their party a long time ago. Now it's filled with elitists, centrists and establishment cronies. Sanders (and possibly Biden had he run) would've been a chance to get back that vote but the elitists were more concerned with "first woman president!!! *emoji*" than actually picking the best candidate.

Well now you have time to reform your party and remove the cancer that is the regressive left, I wish all you classical liberals and true democrats the best of luck. Personally I really liked Jim Webb during the Democrat primaries. He could have probably won against Annoying Orange, but he never made it to the primaries.

The last 3 loving polls on this topic asked if you thought Annoying Orange or Hillary would win. Annoying Orange won each loving poll.

Proof enough he would have won reguardless

Well now you have time to reform your party and remove the cancer that is the regressive left, I wish all you classical liberals and true democrats the best of luck. Personally I really liked Jim Webb during the Democrat primaries. He could have probably won against Annoying Orange, but he never made it to the primaries.

There's basically a few simple steps if the Democrats want a comeback:
- Immediately fire everyone at the DNC and shed all ties to the establishment wing. No more John Podesta or Donna Brazile types.
- Appoint a Tulsi Gabbard or Keith Ellison to head the DNC. Somebody who can unite the minorities and working class voters who left the party.
- Stop taking money from the big banks, major corporations, Hollywood liberals and Wall Street cronies.
- Embrace and actively fight alongside the working class. Stop focusing solely on social justice and identity politics and talk about economics, and you might actually win them back.

It's honestly not that hard. They just need an ACTUAL progressive agenda that isn't just see-through corporatist bullstuff and they might actually win back the Senate in 2018.

The last 3 loving polls on this topic asked if you thought Annoying Orange or Hillary would win. Annoying Orange won each loving poll.

Proof enough he would have won reguardless

Tony we both know that the super male vitality you bought doubles as a cloning agent

of course. how else would they reproduce

very very important video that explains the electoral college very well

(aka why america doesn't pick president by popular vote)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU

had some fun today on TAG's server

Where can I get those trains do they work?

Where can I get those trains do they work?
they currently only go straight but i believe there is some consideration about how to make them turn correctly. TheArmyGuy made them and he'll probably release them after he's completed the pack.