Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177642 times)

HEY GUYS HERES HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN
size=1pt]Yes I'm aware that it's bait[/size]
FWIW with this article and others consistenly filling up Facebook it pushes me more and more to delete it.  But then I have nowhere to have a storage of all my photos of me, both from my friends and myself.

already the Riddler comparisons are here

tfw you're literally mentally handicapped

already the Riddler comparisons are here

While that kind of comparison is absolutely outlandish and totally stupid considering other presidents have done the same, there still are parallels between his presidential campaign and Riddler's rise to power.  Note I said presidential campaign, as in, everything up til roughly a few weeks ago.  Namely fear mongering, capitalizing on middle class anger, etc.

MOTHERloving DR PHIL M&M

[img ]https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15056510_561562160716248_5350033341614696469_n.jpg?oh=9c8e918a6555ff44763e29a08b4714f9&oe=58D21F6F[/img]
This poor woman's probably gonna be dead by the time a woman does get elected

This poor woman's probably gonna be dead by the time a woman does get elected

If she can hold out for 8 more years she'll get to see Ivanka get elected

would u forget ivanka
no because she wouldn't use birth control and she wouldn't abort whatever ugly Annoying Orange monster came out of her

taking $1 as salary is just a publicity stunt: anyone who has a lot of money makes money not through their salary but through their investments gaining value. this goes for everyone from the top google exec to Riddler to obama.

i dont get why people don't immediately see it as a publicity stunt. somehow the masses still dont realize that salary does not include assets like stocks.