Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2173800 times)

There are Muslim leaders saying the same thing. Also, calling that a 'reformation' seems like a pretty big stretch. What about Judaism?

Also, let's just assume that counts as a 'reformation'. Why no jihadis right before that?

And those Muslim leaders get accused of betraying the religion, or are even killed. There is a minority of Muslims who want reform, but people like you refuse to allow Islam to be attacked, as it should be. But no one want to talk about that, because criticizing Islam is tribal, right? Cut the bullstuff.

Right before? Christianity reformed over a long period of being mocked and ridiculed, and rightfully so. Allowing a religion to be satirized, criticized and scrutinized by people is what leads it to change. Islam is given a free pass for SOME REASON. You can't mock it. You can't call it out on it's bullstuff, which is essentially the same as the old testament. NO rights for women, racism towards black people, seeing homoloveuals as unhuman, but no one is allowed to say stuff, because criticizing Islam is tribal. For some reason. Somehow.
Okay, fine. I'll play by your rules. Next time someone criticizes Christianity, I'll call them tribal towards white people or something. Gotta apply your logic to everything or you'd be a hypocrite, right?

racism towards black people,

or pretty much anyone they can put shackles on and sell

Surprised with Macron's actions. Extremely pleased, but surprised.

And those Muslim leaders get accused of betraying the religion, or are even killed.
And there are Catholics, right now, calling the current Pope an anti-christ or devil-in-disguise because of his stance on homoloveuality and evolution. This back-and-forth can go on forever and I'm just not gonna do it.

Islam is given a free pass for SOME REASON. You can't mock it. You can't call it out on it's bullstuff, which is essentially the same as the old testament.
The reason why I will counter people trying to generalize Muslims as violent extremists is because this is actually an issue that kills people. Generalizing Christians as ignorant family men is rude and inaccurate, but there are not Christians being denied visas by wacko nationalists, dying in warzones, because TheAmazingAtheist made a video that shows Christians in an unfair light. There are different results from bigotry directed towards different groups.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 06:34:48 PM by SeventhSandwich »

does anyone actually believe all muslims are terrorists or are you just basing your strawman off that episode of south park

The reason why I will counter people trying to generalize Muslims as violent extremists is because this is actually an issue that kills people. Generalizing Christians as ignorant family men is rude and inaccurate, but there are not Christians being denied visas by wacko nationalists, dying in warzones, because TheAmazingAtheist made a video that shows Christians in an unfair light. There are different results from bigotry directed towards different groups.

does anyone actually believe all muslims are terrorists or are you just basing your strawman off that episode of south park

I'm basing it off of the numbers here. Almost half of America voted for a guy who promised during his campaign to ban Muslims from the US ('temporarily', if he may add) to reduce terrorism. I've seen countless people make the same generalization on the internet. People do believe this stuff.

15-20 percent of them believe in Sharia Law over States law and support violence against non-believers, gays, ex-muslims, and multiple other groups. There are 1.8 billion Muslims. That's somewhere around 125 million Muslims(a third of the total US population) that are perfectly willing to commit violence against anything they see as wrong. Muslims are a threat to everyone.

Edit: jesus based on pew my numbers are off.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 06:58:10 PM by Corderlain »

I'm basing it off of the numbers here. Almost half of America voted for a guy who promised during his campaign to ban Muslims from the US ('temporarily', if he may add) to reduce terrorism. I've seen countless people make the same generalization on the internet. People do believe this stuff.

Importing muslims willynilly into your country raises the rate of terrorist attacks. We just gonna ignore Europe here, huh?

The Islamic practice of Taqiya makes these poll numbers irrelevant. That just means those are the number of Muslims willing to admit that stuff.

are you seriously trying to prove 61 million people hate muslims lol

this is the most autistic thing i've ever read

Anything is more coherent than whatever comes out of your smooth brained child ass

Anything is more coherent than whatever comes out of your smooth brained child ass

this passes beyond the legal definition of ironic