Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2232093 times)

can we regard deus ex as a troll from now on?

I stopped taking him seriously when he complaining about having to pay for my health insurance

college isn't free, you dongle. there's also obviously some revamping necessary in inner city schools.

College shouldn't be free you dongle. College should never be free. Ever. Because nothing is "free". It can free in the sense that YOU don't pay for it, but someone has to pay the staff. The pay gate is there for a reason. You don't want people going to college just for the forget of it. Now you could make arguments about the price of community college, sure, but to say we should have free college is silly.

I see you've decided to close your eyes and pretend the gangs of niggly borks that destroy black communities should be considered of equal worth and value as the typical black person

if you want to be taken seriously then stop calling them niggly borks/niggly bears

if you want to be taken seriously then stop calling them niggly borks/niggly bears

Nah, I think calling them niggly bears is not only accurate but also hilarious

deus ex is 40 generations forward on the slurs

or 1 generation behind really

deus ex is that one spoiled black kid who had everything as a child and never had his ass whooped for being stupid

Nah, I think calling them niggly bears is not only accurate but also hilarious

Whatever you say Clayton Bigsby

deus ex is that one spoiled black kid who had everything as a child and never had his ass whooped for being stupid

Lmao that's funny because I used to get my ass kicked all the time and the only reason my mom stopped is because one time she accidentally hit me with the buckle of a belt
I love how you guys just assume stuff aah

Ten commandments of the Black rooster Church.
1. All white men will submit their daughters for routine loveual examination for black men.
2. All white women must submit loveually to black men.
3. No white man may take a black man's daughter.
4. If a white man is found guilty of having struck, insulted or otherwise undermined a black man, he must be put to death.
5. White men may not own property.
6. White men may not own slaves.
7. White men may not have voting rights.
8. White men must submit loveually to black men if the black man demands it, but to make loveual advances towards a black man should be punishable by death.
9. All white history must be destroyed.
10. The only reason why white men may have love with white women must be for reproduction - there must be no pleasure whatsoever.

Lmao that's funny because I used to get my ass kicked all the time and the only reason my mom stopped is because one time she accidentally hit me with the buckle of a belt
I love how you guys just assume stuff aah
you should show ya momma these posts so she can start whoopin your ass again

you should show ya momma these posts so she can start whoopin your ass again

Even if she did that wouldn't close the divide between mondays and black people

1. All white men will submit their daughters for routine loveual examination for black men.
4. If a white man is found guilty of having struck, insulted or otherwise undermined a black man, he must be put to death.
8. White men must submit loveually to black men if the black man demands it, but to make loveual advances towards a black man should be punishable by death.
10. The only reason why white men may have love with white women must be for reproduction - there must be no pleasure whatsoever.
reverse racism lol
i bet some handicap on a /gif/ cuck thread wrote this

wait

so white guys are turned into breeders so that black guys get white girls to forget? i feel like this would lead to the black gene pool becoming white over time

reverse racism lol
i bet some handicap on a /gif/ cuck thread wrote this

it might actually be a 4d chess tier attempt at ending the black race