Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2181239 times)

I hope disaster relief for Puerto Rico is swift, it's a complete tragedy that the whole country is without power

"You called me out on my bullstuff? Stop crying you loving baby!"

Christ someone change this man's diaper

I got banned for calling you people handicaps, not for upsetting you, the forget are you even talking about anymore jesus christ forget off
you called people handicaps because you intentionally want to upset other people to get their attention. its the same thing and the same reason lol

Christ someone change this man's diaper
the differences between you and corderlain fade away pretty fast. you're now officially using the same tactic of insult other people to avoid admitting you're wrong

i wonder why antifa isn't the top result for this poll

because there's a both option

game theory: deus ex is corderlain's puppet account. i mean, have we ever seen them in the same room?

maybe he's the father of cord's kids since we all know cord isn't getting any pusillanimous individual

DON'T SUMMON MATHEW

lmfao

you called people handicaps because you intentionally want to upset other people to get their attention. its the same thing and the same reason lol
the differences between you and corderlain fade away pretty fast. you're now officially using the same tactic of insult other people to avoid admitting you're wrong

I call people handicaps because I think they're being handicapped. I don't know what kind of mental midgetry you've reduced yourself to in order to fit yourself into your own ass and rescue this "attention-seeking" angle from the depths of your fudge hole, but stop it. It's weird. And gross. I've admitted I'm wrong when I'm actually wrong. Otherwise, a bunch of richardwagging weenies on the internet circlejerking each other off to their own false sense of superiority whilst telling me I'm wrong does not make me wrong. Thems just the breaks fammo.

I hope disaster relief for Puerto Rico is swift, it's a complete tragedy that the whole country is without power
Technically, it's a territory, not a country.
But yeah, hopefully they get relief.

newsflash

multiple people telling you that you're wrong and your only defense is "lol cry more" is common sense saying that you're wrong

i love this new phrase from you, "false sense of superiority" ....weren't you just calling us babies as a cop-out retort? yikes lmao

newsflash

multiple people telling you that you're wrong and your only defense is "lol cry more" is common sense saying that you're wrong

i love this new phrase from you, "false sense of superiority" ....weren't you just calling us babies as a cop-out retort? yikes lmao

I mean, it's only a cop out if you are, in fact, a baby, and therefore lack the mental capacity to understand that are you a baby. You big baby.

Several people on an internet forum telling me grass is purple when I can very clearly see with my own eyes that it is in fact green does not make me wrong. Just makes you guys dipstuffs.

I mean, it's only a cop out if you are, in fact, a baby, and therefore lack the mental capacity to understand that are you a baby. You big baby.

Several people on an internet forum telling me grass is purple when I can very clearly see with my own eyes that it is in fact green does not make me wrong. Just makes you guys dipstuffs.
You say "monday" is the term for an ignorant black person.

You are literally wrong. We see that the grass is green. What you're doing is looking at carpet and calling it grass. When we get upset trying to tell you that the carpet isn't grass everyone else is just a baby and is wrong and you're right.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 11:10:01 PM by Khaz »

You say "monday" is the term for an ignorant black person.

You are literally wrong. We see that the grass is green. What you're doing is looking at carpet and calling it grass. When we get upset trying to tell you that the carpet isn't grass everyone else is just a baby and is wrong and you're right.

I'm sorry, but you're the one who literally said every black person is a monday. I cannot even begin to fathom how you rationalize that within your psyche. With your kind of logic Obama is a monday. I don't even like Obama but he's certainly no monday. No monday can become president. Open your eyes brother.

I mean, it's only a cop out if you are, in fact, a baby, and therefore lack the mental capacity to understand that are you a baby.
You big baby.
Just makes you guys dipstuffs.