Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179905 times)

It's almost as if you have no idea what the forget you're talking about... like usual...

isn't it interesting that deus ex was so headstrong on his argument about how if someone says something you don't like you shouldn't kick them out of the business? isn't it interesting that despite this, he has no problem explaining how someone who kneeled is now a horrible friend who needs to be removed from all sports games for the rest of history? you know, "freedom of speech and expression is perfectly fine everywhere else but if it touches my american sports i'm going to be angry!!"

its like... the inconsistency... is in liquid form now

Kaepernick and all these virtue-signaling forgets are actively making ESPN lose money

like Jesus forget when you call the president a white nationalist you should start firing those people because it'll lose you money, I'd think you'd know this

but please continue being the political expert you are
I hope badspot changes your avatar to that talking cunt from "Big Mouth"
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 03:50:48 PM by Tactical Nuke »

companies can't fire people apparently

Whatever helps you feel better about being a dumbo

Football is loving gay brother. I wish we had gladiator arenas again. Make these pretentious athletes earn that 20 million a game.

Football is loving gay brother. I wish we had gladiator arenas again. Make these pretentious athletes earn that 20 million a game.

hell yeah

Whatever helps you feel better about being a dumbo

Look pal we've provided a bunch of reading material and you've just entrenched yourself in your uneducated opinion. Your words are dirt and your insults are hollow, there is no modicum of meaning to anything you're saying because like before, nobody can do anything with your point.

It doesn't matter if it sounds right to you, you're not giving people a good enough reason to care about your two cents...

bring back the colosseum i want to see loving boat battles in the middle of town

I'm still entirely divested from this kneeling thing and 100% invested in Kurdistan. guess I gotta sit this one out :(

Hey friends, It's Me. I have never heard of the color barrier.

I'm still entirely divested from this kneeling thing and 100% invested in Kurdistan. guess I gotta sit this one out :(

get out

I hope catalonia gets independence just to piss spain off and kill it

Kurds are not a real people. They are a fabricated culture made to destabilize the middle East. Why do you think that they never had their own nation throughout the entirety of history? Or why they've never been mentioned before the 1900s?

Kaepernick and all these virtue-signaling forgets are actively making ESPN lose money

like Jesus forget when you call the president a white nationalist you should start firing those people because it'll lose you money, I'd think you'd know this

but please continue being the political expert you are
I hope badspot changes your avatar to that talking cunt from "Big Mouth"
this makes no sense. why would you fire someone just because theyre making you less money than before? if a valued employee is making you millions of dollars and they cost you a few thousand, that's really just a drop in the bucket, especially when it comes to the cost of replacing them.

:( i like kurdistan

Kurds are not a real people. They are a fabricated culture made to destabilize the middle East. Why do you think that they never had their own nation throughout the entirety of history? Or why they've never been mentioned before the 1900s?
what