Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2227336 times)

What you are is angry, it seems. I don't know why I have to explain this to a supposedly responsible adult but life situations differ from person to person.

No I just hate you.

No I just hate you.

You've hated me for years, you got banned last time for detailing just how much you hate me. I don't know why you feel so strongly about me, but I just want you to know that feeling isn't mutual.

You've hated me for years, you got banned last time for detailing just how much you hate me. I don't know why you feel so strongly about me, but I just want you to know that feeling isn't mutual.

Choke on air.

calm down there mr gwumpy :3

I'm green for a reason.

Lol

You too. Also you're less funny than Ike which is impressive.

lmao

Same as above.

Perfectly pleasant to good company.
understandable, have a nice day

My theory is that deep down he's not OK with being his girlfriend's rebound relationship and being stuck with some other guy's kids, therefore he uses the forums to vent his pent up rage.

My theory is that deep down he's not OK with being his girlfriend's rebound relationship and being stuck with some other guy's kids, therefore he uses the forums to vent his pent up rage.

You are also less funny than just about everyone and on the stufflist.

am i in the stufflist daddy corder