POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177327 times)

MASTER MATTHEW
HE SURE SMELLS LIKE POO
MAYBE THAT'S WHY HE LIKES DIAPERS TOO
WHEN YOU TALK TO HIM ALL HE DOES IS GO "COO-COO"
AND THAT'S WHEN YOU SAY "UGLY BIRD, SHOO!"
HELL, HIS MAMA EVEN GO MOO-MOO

the meme train has no brakes

[img width=500]https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/eminem-bet-hip-hop-awards-zoom-6747795a-dd65-4976-a950-52c69131b109.jpg[/ img]

MASTER MATTHEW
HE SURE SMELLS LIKE POO
MAYBE THAT'S WHY HE LIKES DIAPERS TOO
WHEN YOU TALK TO HIM ALL HE DOES IS GO "COO-COO"
AND THAT'S WHEN YOU SAY "UGLY BIRD, SHOO!"
HELL, HIS MAMA EVEN GO MOO-MOO
Ive never had purple jelly before, noname.

You never had purple jelly before, huh?
Hmm, hmm, I think you're lying little mister.
You look like my little sister.
forgetin' fatass, you sure do like scat,
maybe that's why you sleep on a baby mat

[img]http://www.rap-up.com/app/uploads/2017/10/eminem-cypher-hha.jpg[/im g]

You never had purple jelly before, huh?
Hmm, hmm, I think you're lying little mister.
You look like my little sister.
forgetin' fatass, you sure do like scat,
maybe that's why you sleep on a baby mat
You rap like crap.
But hey, at least you're quick about it.

Atleast i'm quick about it? Hmm, that's what the local prostitute said about you,
Because you look like a big loving piece of doo-doo,
i'm gonna go easy on you, Diaper Boogaloo!

[img]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--VermsbOm--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/sljzfd8oohxvkgtcjcte.png[/im g]

Atleast i'm quick about it? Hmm, that's what the local prostitute said about you,
Because you look like a big loving piece of doo-doo,
i'm gonna go easy on you, Diaper Boogaloo!
Bring it on old man, bring it on!

what the forget even

i'd rather have deus ex bitching like an asshat than whatever the forget level of gay nerds fighting is going on right now

new poll up.

in light of this country's new season of reality-TV-politics where anyone can have their careers sunk by a half dozen women making claims,
what's your opinion on the loveual assault story line?

i think the writers need to come up with a new plot device, it's getting stale

allegations, no. convictions, yes

Wrong.
Yall always point at ben garrison's cartoon tellin him to stop labeling stuff and then also get pissy when the cartoons start being metaphorical. Im not calling yall stupif, im callin yall hypocrites.

(I have culturally appropriated yall from the south.)
garrison's comics are clear enough without the labels. if you removed the labels from the Scary Men With Suits, the meaning would still be clear. contrary to what you might think, you can believe that too much labeling is bad and also believe that not enough is bad too -- especially when the metaphor is unclear.

There's only two people who can possibly be wrong in a loveual assault allegation: the alleged victim or the alleged perpetrator. Everyone else, like the boss that fires the perpetrator or the news that reports on it, are just doing their job.

The alleged perpetrator will be fighting an uphill battle no matter what happens, because the allegation of loveual assault holds more weight than the allegation of slander. On the flipside, being an actual victim of loveual assault is also an uphill battle because it's likely no evidence exists to prove it. Either way, not much can be done to solve the dilema. You can either blame the alleged perpetrator for something they may or may not have done, the alleged victim, or blame nobody until valid proof exists. Regardless of your stance, the alleged perpetrator will ALWAYS lose their career and that's nobody's fault until proof exists
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:53:11 PM by PhantOS »

the question is will I even sleep tonight? Liberals would have you believe sleep is necessary to live, but I think I am finally seeing through their reptilian lies.

Ive beeb awayke for eihgt days an can foncirm thwt sleep is compeltely unencesyar and a total leiberal scam to take produvtivity away from hardworkimg AMEIFCANS like myself..........