POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2174999 times)

Oh yeah, if we don't go into a recession or economic downturn again because of this tax bill within 10 years, I'll eat my hat

Completely agree. Kids have substantial value: such as being used as bargaining chips in Internet arguments.

Please hammer, don't hurt em now

As per usual, no actual rebuttal besides snide remarks and personal attacks. Keep it up I'm sure your coolguy internet points will count for something eventually lmfao

*snort, pushes glasses up*

As per usual, no actual rebuttal besides snide remarks and personal attacks. Keep it up I'm sure your coolguy internet points will count for something eventually lmfao

*defeated, trying to regain composure, eyes watery*

As per usual, no actual rebuttal besides snide remarks and personal attacks.

You mean like the snide remarks and personal attacks you keep getting banned for?

Completely agree. Kids have substantial value: such as being used as bargaining chips in Internet arguments.
Destroyed

Yes yes I'm so completely distraught by your words I better go listen to some bon iver and drink wine.

Woe is me however shall I go on. Place upon my head stone "stuck down by a cruel blow."

stuff how do I make these kids think I’m cultured?

I better go listen to some bon iver and drink wine.

Woe is me however shall I go on. Place upon my head stone "stuck down by a cruel blow."

im sure if you imply everyone clapping back at you is angry and obsessed you'll feel like a winner

The benefit of being cucked is that if you do end up necking yourself at least your girlfriend can just go back to her ex husband for support

But what will his children do

But what will his children do
They'd go back to their actual father