Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179385 times)

*picks up red spy's arm and pushes it up*

i'm gonna kick your commie ass to cuba

well god emperor Annoying Orange likes him and nobody seems to care whatsoever despite making such a deal over pizzagate

but her emails

Figured libs would be super for hurting the coal industry.

Only when Annoying Orange does something that hurts it

i dont want to advocate for nuclear because id rather advocate for solar and wind but i cant possibly perceive why people might be against coal

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/903/coal-and-gas-are-far-more-harmful-than-nuclear-power/

wouldn't the oil just be dinosaurs

i dont want to advocate for nuclear because id rather advocate for solar and wind but i cant possibly perceive why people might be against coal

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/903/coal-and-gas-are-far-more-harmful-than-nuclear-power/
i dont think anyone disputes coal has a higher impact on environment. even "clean coal" still burns and creates smoke/gases.

as for your graph, it should have it scaled to # of workers in said energy field. i'd imagine there's far fewer nuclear powerplant workers than coal miners + coal burning powerplant workers.

Didn't ike kick your ass with a ton of evidence and research abstracts that show how bad coal is for the environment and you kinda peaced out with a "forget this i have a family to attend to"

Ready for round 2?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 05:44:01 PM by PhantOS »

i dont think anyone disputes coal has a higher impact on environment. even "clean coal" still burns and creates smoke/gases.

as for your graph, it should have it scaled to # of workers in said energy field. i'd imagine there's far fewer nuclear powerplant workers than coal miners + coal burning powerplant workers.

yeah that is true and i'll agree thats a problem but the need to move away from coal is undeniable and im sick of people defending it only because its their soul source of income

if its been clear that people want to move away from it for years now dont you think you'd start assessing other career choices, or begin to move over to something similar

"forget this i have a family to attend to"

case in point

who the forget dies in working solar

Ever played Fallout New Vegas?

Those two guys burnt to death on top of the huge wind mills.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 06:09:07 PM by Corderlain »

they probably tried to connect the entire solar grid to their jacuzzi and boiled themselves