Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2229339 times)

There is nothing that anyone will ever say or provide that will change your mind because you won't see it with you head so far up your loving ass.

There is nothing that anyone will ever say or provide that will change your mind because you won't see it with you head so far up your loving ass.
I've got too much respect for the process to allow a single link to a Fox News article shift my entire perspective on things. Especially when it's not even evidence or investigative journalism; just some random defense attorney claiming something that we full-well know will never be proven in court.

You're swayed by random stuff you read on 4chan because you have no filter for quality. There's no stop-gap where you ask yourself, "yeah, this confirms my biases, but is it bullstuff?" That's the reason why you post long conspiracy diatribes from 4chan and I don't. It's not like this kind of stupidity doesn't exist for liberals either- I just don't spread it.

In all honesty, I don't think the BLF is going to flip my position on anything overnight. Partially due to lack of cogent arguments but also because that's not how human psychology works. But if someone writes a sufficiently rational argument for something, I'm willing to adjust my perspective on stuff. Some people are able to reach that threshold - I don't agree with Tactical Nuke on very much stuff, but I at least respect the fact that the guy has some higher-level thought going on. None of your stuff suffices because it's all too low-effort.

Damn it just gets worse with every post. The libtard brain virus is completely irreversible at this point

Just remember that Seventh is being paid to not change his position.

george soros pays my rent

george soros pays my rent
does he send cheques to canada? asking for a friend

Dammit, how does he keep getting his Soros checks on time?

how can I get in on this?
You gotta spermjack like 2 or 3 republican senators and then they'll send you something like this

« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 11:38:13 PM by ultimamax »

id believe it at this point

Here come the boys.

I've got too much respect for the process to allow a single link to a Fox News article shift my entire perspective on things. Especially when it's not even evidence or investigative journalism; just some random defense attorney claiming something that we full-well know will never be proven in court.

You're swayed by random stuff you read on 4chan because you have no filter for quality. There's no stop-gap where you ask yourself, "yeah, this confirms my biases, but is it bullstuff?" That's the reason why you post long conspiracy diatribes from 4chan and I don't. It's not like this kind of stupidity doesn't exist for liberals either- I just don't spread it.

In all honesty, I don't think the BLF is going to flip my position on anything overnight. Partially due to lack of cogent arguments but also because that's not how human psychology works. But if someone writes a sufficiently rational argument for something, I'm willing to adjust my perspective on stuff. Some people are able to reach that threshold - I don't agree with Tactical Nuke on very much stuff, but I at least respect the fact that the guy has some higher-level thought going on. None of your stuff suffices because it's all too low-effort.

/r/iamverysmart

how come people derail the thread when they get proven wrong?

/r/iamverysmart
I made an attempt to actually sincerely respond to your bullstuff. This is the part where I turn down my power-level and point out the fact that you posted pictures of some other dude's kids to gain a tiny sliver of respect on an internet forum about LEGOs.

I'm flattered that you interpreted my post as me trying to telegraph smarts. For what it's worth, your posts telegraph a lot too. It's just not so much smarts and more helplessness and poorly-faked maturity, like a teenager who grows out his half-stache to try and act adult.

how come people derail the thread when they get proven wrong?
Here Come The Boiys

Oh boy we've got a category 5 butt-tastrophe