Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2242617 times)

i think you mean O P A Q U E

What are two going on about?
The background is clear.
Therefore clear gif

I was mocking your response to yiffquarx

holy forget lol
hey forget you the pope is cool
so much for the tolerant right

The Pope is a giant friend and we need a different one
I used to think he was cool but he talks way too loving much
Stick to your god damn priest stuff and keep your unnecessarily large hat out of politics

this pope has literally been the most chill out-of-politics dude in a long time

The pope is the exact opposite of what Christian and Catholics need right now

the pope cares more about appealing to fedora-tipping redditors than actually being a pope so I dont think he should be criticizing people for lacking integrity

the pope is valuing people before god which is a damn good thing for conversion and for current christians

the pope is valuing people before god which is a damn good thing for conversion and for current christians

Yes exactly but he needs to stop loving talking

Yes the literal and exact opposite of what his office is

what he said was literally just a repeat of one of the ten commandments (Thou shalt not bear false witness), how the hell is that "getting into politics"

what i love about you is that you derail this thread 24/7 and yet virtually every time you're still wrong

Says who, some random nobody on the internet? Get real lol

The Pope is a giant friend and we need a different one
I used to think he was cool but he talks way too loving much
Stick to your god damn priest stuff and keep your unnecessarily large hat out of politics
The pope is the exact opposite of what Christian and Catholics need right now
Yes the literal and exact opposite of what his office is
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE some more

what he said was literally just a repeat of one of the ten commandments (Thou shalt not bear false witness), how the hell is that "getting into politics"
he mentioned it where it was relevant!! he needs to stop talking!!!! forget the pope!!!!!