POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2159536 times)

what were the legal channels? i think manning did the right thing by making that information public, tho if it were reasonably possible to have done so within legal bounds then i'm not sure why that wouldn't have been what she did. either way i'm not sure if breaking the law for this kind of reason makes them a bad person. isn't it a good thing to hold the government accountable for its wrongdoings?
couldnt tell you specifics because it depends on the unit you're in but there is a proper procedure for reporting stuff like this up the chain of command

lol he's already being ridiculed

yeah turns out authoritarian degenerates dont like it when their autism is questioned

was affirmative action ever repealed? I think it's seriously unfair that universities or employers are given incentives to hire minorities who are less qualified than somebody else who is better suited for the position. the recent google suit brought this back into my mind

No but it should be

Then again if I'm being completely honest, my experience in mostly minority areas has shown me our schools suck hot stuff. Like honest to christ, it's is loving disgusting

yeah i think affirmative action is more of a band-aid than a real solution. inner-city schools need more funding and college education needs to be more accessible to the poor

the hawaii missile alert was either a false flag attack or was neutralized and covered-up.
had to be either an ICBM or a trident missile / sub-attack.
probably a nuke or anthrax by N. Korea

the hawaii missile alert was either a false flag attack or was neutralized and covered-up.

It was probably the military just running a test tbh there's no way it was an accident and I doubt they'd cover up an attack on Hawaii by a foreign nation

yeah i think affirmative action is more of a band-aid than a real solution. inner-city schools need more funding and college education needs to be more accessible to the poor

But where would this funding come from

a president like Annoying Orange wouldn't cover up an attack, he'd use it as a casus belli

lol
But where would this funding come from
the military budget

And how much of our military spending goes into funding things like NATO and other overseas protection pacts?

And how much of our military spending goes into funding things like NATO and other overseas protection pacts?
doesn't really seem like it'd be under any of these categories
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget_of_the_United_States#Budget_for_2016
it's probably under "international affairs" or something in nonnel's chart

When you compare military spending to GDP, the USA isn't even the biggest proportional spender. A lot of the money, however, disappears into the stuffty black hole of government corruption. A recent audit of the DoD found 39 Blackhawk helicopters that were not properly recorded in the Air Force Real Property System. That's huge. like $830,700,000 huge. For context, the Japanese Air Self-Defense Force currently has 41 Blackhawks in service.

To rephrase, the number of "missing" Blackhawks is only 2 less than all the Blackhawks in service by the JASDF.

This is loving huge and the audit must continue to expose just how much taxpayer money is getting pissed away by Congress and the Military. Before anyone misconstrues what I'm saying, I'm not taking any digs at the military in principle. I just think that in practice, there is a stuff ton of wasteful spending of taxpayer money jointly between Congress and the Military, and hopefully this audit will expose and prevent a lot of that in the future.

When you compare military spending to GDP, the USA isn't even the biggest proportional spender.
that would probably be more relevant if gdp was proportional to the need for military spending