Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2235124 times)

i thought you were one of the friends who said we should stay and finish our job

No? I say we get the forget out of there

Also Red Spy you need to stop making the mistake putting intended strawman points in quotes to own the libs that are actually closer to the truth than you might think

Also Red Spy you need to stop making the mistake putting intended strawman points in quotes to own the libs that are actually closer to the truth than you might think
holy stuff, what the forget are you on?

you need to stop overthinking what i say

< sees an obvious joke
what makes you think its an obvious joke? you're talking about deus ex

On the next level
how dare you disgrace kendrick lamar with your communist friendry

Because I have the ability to take a joke and not autistically take everything at face value.

You and your Social Justice circle-jerk friends start this precedent of bullstuff, where if someone makes a joke that you find offensive, you treat it like it was said with a straight face, then somehow anything they say in the future can never be a joke, because this person is marked as such.

Because I have the ability to take a joke and not autistically take everything at face value.

You and your Social Justice circle-jerk friends start this precedent of bullstuff, where if someone makes a joke that you find offensive, you treat it like it was said with a straight face, then somehow anything they say in the future can never be a joke, because this person is marked as such.

what lol? nothing he said was even offensive lol it was just really stupid

when you constantly try to garner reactions out of people by being an inflammatory spergservative then yea its hard to tell when you're being serious or not. you're probably better at deciphering autistic jokes because you make them often
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:07:50 PM by thegoodperry »

is that right

i thought you were one of the friends who said we should stay and finish our job
who thinks that? I can't really think of anyone outside of the military industry who would agree with that

You and your Social Justice circle-jerk friends

Name them pusillanimous individual

Everyone calls out a circlejerk all the time but are too scared and weak to say who they're referring to

I am a member of a Social Justice Gang, sponsored by Google

Yeah I wasn't joking