Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2159160 times)

Here you can see the standard reaction to it. I really do get it btw. It's a shocker. Didn't expect it would turn out the way it has but I'm glad it did.

No but really, you have a family to tend to

what are "actual family values"

mom and dad
kid
all are present and all aren't beating the stuff out of each other physically/mentally/etc.

mom and dad
kid
all are present and all aren't beating the stuff out of each other physically/mentally/etc.

So just running a family in other words?

No but really, you have a family to tend to

I'm at work. This is gonna be a call back to like 40 pages ago right?

I'm at work. This is gonna be a call back to like 40 pages ago right?

Are you on break, or are you literally using company time and resources to post on a lego forum.

wonder how beachbum is reconciling the fact that Annoying Orange is actively levying predatory tariffs on Canada  :cookieMonster:

Are you on break, or are you literally using company time and resources to post on a lego forum.

I work IT. If I don't have tickets or work orders I have down time. It's Friday.

I work IT. If I don't have tickets or work orders I have down time. It's Friday.
You have a job and raise kids? How do you do it?

You should probably get back to tending your kids

*girlfriend's kids

Even more ironic

You have a job and raise kids? How do you do it?

With style.

*girlfriend's kids

Why's this a sticking point?

Even more ironic

Do tell.

With style.
I wish i had a job :(

you know, because i'm not a conservative and all

Do tell.

Do you guys not have a device usage policy, or are you about to go one step up and call yourself the sys admin and you don't have to follow those sorts of rules and that you make the rules. Or better yet, tell me that a company with a fully functioning IT department doesn't have a company system policy.

the only thing im hinting at is that your country needs to fix their stuff unless yall are happy with the current rate of school shootings and prefer having those peasant europe countries joke about your political misfortune every day

i read about shootings weekly and then the next day the change i see is NA banning mercedes benz
Next time a semi truck runs over at least 10+ people in X Western European Country or a nail bomb goes off, or hell, any bomb goes off in a place with a lot of people, your gonna be shouting pleas for sympathy, and considering how cool you are with being smug about this whole thing, good luck with that

Gotta bring back nuclear family for structure and stability in kids lives. Gotta be there for them.

Do you have to inject the "As a father" bullstuff into literally everything?