POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133587 times)

Annoying Orange threatens to 'shut down' government unless Democrats agree to fund Mexico wall

https://twitter.com/realDonaldAnnoying Orange/status/1023557246628900864

as he should.
The lottery system is Autism².
The lottery system is quite literally anti-meritocracy, unless someone wishes to tell me ALL the people on the lottery are equal in their merits.

The democrats have been in the mindset of "if it's Annoying Orange, we dump", since he loving embarrassed them.
And I know this is a very, VERY common mindset, as 70% of Netflix is filled with shows, that when you get into them, have loving politics injected into them like heroine.

Out of curiosity, I've been watching Super Girl, Decent TV show, good plots... but one major loving problem. The further you get into the show, the more and more they start outright referencing, and even bashing president Annoying Orange, and outright praising democrats, by name. Not some fake political party, not indirectly mentioning them, literally saying "Democrats" by name.
As fun as watching salty writing can be, it becomes very intrusive when every other inspirational quote is "Make X Great Again" for the bad guys and "Stronger Together" for the good guys.

And many shows have started taking this turn, because President Annoying Orange embarrassed the democrats, everywhere.

If you're taking President Annoying Orange wiping the floor personally with Democrats so hard, two years later,I have a friendly reminder:
Get over it, presidential elections come every four years. Popular Votes don't matter, because if it was 100% popularity, people in the "Fly-over" states would always get forgeted.

And if you're really so hurt you feel the need to inject your politics into any work you do:

Holy stuff the first two sentences we're semi coherent but then you lost everyone at 'the democrats'

I can't believe you're so angry about politics you have to inject your political agenda shamelessly into an unrelated topic. It's particularly ironic because you just went off on an autism tangent about how shows force political commentary into their script but here you are doing exactly what you just complained about and you're probably unaware of it too
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 12:37:17 PM by thegoodperry »

Holy stuff the first two sentences we're semi coherent but then you lost everyone at 'the democrats'

I can't believe you're so angry about politics you have to inject your political agenda shamelessly into an unrelated topic. It's particularly ironic because you just went off on an autism tangent about how shows force political commentary into their script but here you are doing exactly what you just complained about and you're probably unaware of it too
I'm sorry you have such trouble holding your attention after two sentences.
Maybe you should stick to twitter.

Maybe you should stick to twitter.
is this a Annoying Orange burn

I'd rather focus on more important things like this bowl of cool ranch Doritos. It's junk food sure but its enjoyable, well made and has some substance to it. It's interesting to see how a bowl of chips can have more quality than your posts matthew

At least Doritos don't assault me with random unwarranted political garbage that is totally off topic
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 12:48:47 PM by thegoodperry »

I'd rather focus on more important things like this bowl of cool ranch Doritos.
That's a shame that you use food to cope with someone wiping the floor with you in politics on a lego forum.

That's a shame that you use food to cope with someone wiping the floor with you in politics on a lego forum.
PFFTAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA LOL I NEED TO SIG THIS

Damn but then I'll lose my profile...

you mention the lego forum to make him feel bad but all it does is make yourself look like an idiot lol

you mention the lego forum to make him feel bad but all it does is make yourself look like an idiot lol
I only say it, because literally everyone else shoves it down my throat whenever I """"""forget up"""""".
Only I get this stuff, because I have the wrong opinion.

I only say it, because literally everyone else shoves it down my throat whenever I """"""forget up"""""".
Only I get this stuff, because I have the wrong opinion.
it's probably because you don't actually think that deep about your opinion and instead just blurt out whatever weird conspiracy crosses your mind.

Eg: you say shows on Netflix cut at Republicans for no reason. That's true, and it's dumb. Netflix suck. But your entire argument (which had no place anyways) was merely a ploy to give you a quick jab at Democrats. How is that not "loving up?" Like "Democrats suck. Isn't it weird how Democrats say Republicans suck? That's totally uncalled for!"

Another famous one: "cnn is inciting violence, we need to violently destroy them"

It's called hipocrisy and you lose all merit immediately
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 04:23:56 PM by thegoodperry »

"cnn is inciting violence, we need to violently destroy them"
I literally never said this ever, what starfish are you pulling this from?

how will the left ever recover

I literally never said this ever, what starfish are you pulling this from?
I extract it from users like you.
this is what hypocrisy is. literally everything you say can be used against you
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 02:20:34 PM by thegoodperry »