POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133298 times)

does smf 2.0 have like ranks or whatever

can we make matthew village idiot

dear god yes

this is what hypocrisy is. literally everything you say can be used against you
How the loving hell does "I get autism extract from users like you" == "cnn is inciting violence, we need to violently destroy them."

And dont loving  huff and go all "matthew is a forgetin tard, he cant even see the nonsensical and noncorrelating point I'm making."

nonsensical and noncorrelating point
here's a challenge for you: read this post you made. now read the post you made on the other page about Netflix.

notice something nonsensical and noncorrelating? because literally everyone here except you does, even other conservative users notice it too and agree with me that you're loving stupid

How the loving hell does "I get autism extract from users like you" == "cnn is inciting violence, we need to violently destroy them."
because that paraphrase is the autism I extracted directly from your brain. It has been manifested into physical form for easy (or close to easy) comprehension. Sure you can say "I never said that" but who cares, there are plenty of other autistic users I can reference because you and them are basically of the same species. All of this profound scientific method has been curated from your various posts so calling me out would be calling yourself out too... after all, you were the first one to say it: all people you disagree with are part of a hivemind collective
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 05:44:29 PM by thegoodperry »

tbf idk where matt said that we should violently destroy cnn but I've resigned myself to looking at the sparknotes version of his posts so I wouldn't be surprised if he actually said it

tbf idk where matt said that we should violently destroy cnn but I've resigned myself to looking at the sparknotes version of his posts so I wouldn't be surprised if he actually said it
he didn't actually say that, I think that quote came from Lord Tony or stocking. Matthew is under this assumption that all liberals think and act the same so using "tribals should have their bl keys revoked" as a stupid liberal opinion is apparently a way to shut down any liberal opinion. I was just bringing the cnn post up as an example on how loving stupid the association fallacy is and you can clearly see how defensive MM got when I brought it up which is just further proof that Matthew is a hypocritical richard
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 05:52:38 PM by thegoodperry »

I've resigned myself to looking at the sparknotes version of his posts
i really like this concept and how real it is

Holy stuff I didn't know SparkNotes did master Matthew exerpts! GUNNA save me a lot of time on this paper due tomorrow

Holy stuff I didn't know SparkNotes did master Matthew exerpts! GUNNA save me a lot of time on this paper due tomorrow

wuts it on

as he should.
The lottery system is Autism².
The lottery system is quite literally anti-meritocracy, unless someone wishes to tell me ALL the people on the lottery are equal in their merits.

The democrats have been in the mindset of "if it's Annoying Orange, we dump", since he loving embarrassed them.
And I know this is a very, VERY common mindset, as 70% of Netflix is filled with shows, that when you get into them, have loving politics injected into them like heroine.

Out of curiosity, I've been watching Super Girl, Decent TV show, good plots... but one major loving problem. The further you get into the show, the more and more they start outright referencing, and even bashing president Annoying Orange, and outright praising democrats, by name. Not some fake political party, not indirectly mentioning them, literally saying "Democrats" by name.
As fun as watching salty writing can be, it becomes very intrusive when every other inspirational quote is "Make X Great Again" for the bad guys and "Stronger Together" for the good guys.

And many shows have started taking this turn, because President Annoying Orange embarrassed the democrats, everywhere.

If you're taking President Annoying Orange wiping the floor personally with Democrats so hard, two years later,I have a friendly reminder:
Get over it, presidential elections come every four years. Popular Votes don't matter, because if it was 100% popularity, people in the "Fly-over" states would always get forgeted.

And if you're really so hurt you feel the need to inject your politics into any work you do:

man, for a liberal you sure hate democrats

man, for a liberal you sure hate democrats
First, Democrats arent liberal, second I never said I was a liberal.

And if you're really so hurt you feel the need to inject your politics into any work you do:

self awareness -100

First, Democrats arent liberal, second I never said I was a liberal.

Lol now you're backpedaling