POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133765 times)

i'm pretty sure it's just hilarious for the president to mess up coloring in an american flag

i'm pretty sure it's just hilarious for the president to mess up coloring in an american flag
liberal alert

even if you look at snopes it says it's unproven

it doesn't rly make a difference how real it is, it's just a funny image
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 12:56:08 AM by otto-san »

yall seriously going forgetin miles to defend Annoying Orangeie on this when its actually just a dumb thing he did that can be excused with "its a dumb thing he did" lmao. like honestly i could see myself accidentally loving up like that but no u gotta go to the moon and back explaining how he was stimulating creativity and individualism to the future of america or whatever
also matthews the one that randomly brought it up after over a month of nobody giving a stuff about it so dont forgetin tell me that "oh the liberals started it xd"

yall seriously going forgetin miles to defend Annoying Orangeie on this when its actually just a dumb thing he did that can be excused with "its a dumb thing he did" lmao. like honestly i could see myself accidentally loving up like that but no u gotta go to the moon and back explaining how he was stimulating creativity and individualism to the future of america or whatever
also matthews the one that randomly brought it up after over a month of nobody giving a stuff about it so dont forgetin tell me that "oh the liberals started it xd"
wtf, it was literally mentioned on the exact same page.
Fox scotch mentioned it before I did.

lock this thread at page 2020

wtf, it was literally mentioned on the exact same page.
Fox scotch mentioned it before I did.
august 27th

Does anyone actually believe this loving cunt accusing Brett of assaulting her 40 years ago

This is such a loving circus show it's pissing me off why is no one grilling this piece of lying stuff

don't worry if this bullstuff doesn't work they'll just get sixty more women to lie about him

is it totally inconceivable that someone could be assaulted 40 years ago

is it totally inconceivable that someone could be assaulted 40 years ago
no everyone that has those stories should be completely exiled from society and shot on sight

there is no way people can get assaulted, it just doesn't happen. every woman who does this is an attention whore and/or paid by soros

/sarcasm

< Literally have any approval from President Annoying Orange.
< 50+ alleged rape victims come forward out of nowhere.
< People point out the obvious red flags.
< "what the forget, are you a rapist too? SMH"

< Literally have any approval from President Annoying Orange.
< 50+ alleged rape victims come forward out of nowhere.
< People point out the obvious red flags.
< "what the forget, are you a rapist too? SMH"

who says this