1000 FPS cap?

Author Topic: 1000 FPS cap?  (Read 7494 times)

All you guys are using technically wrong.
Eyes don't see in frames.
Take a super bright flash light in a dark room and shine it in your eyes, then turn it off. You don't instantly see what's in the dark again but it doesn't mean you're seeing in 0.01FPS

We're preparing our mentalities for when we all become cyborgs.

I'm a generally nice guy and if it wasn't for the absurd shipping costs, I would be willing to send you a newer Pentium or Celeron desktop, and if I have one a gpu with it, I get them all the time since people come to my house to get repairs and sometimes decide to leave their old system in change for having anew one built from scratch.
TBH I just want a Windows computer at this point, regardless of the processing speed. Anything would be better than this stuffty Mac.

Also how much is the shipping cost on average?

Something like this one?

The newer ones have better performance so it has to be something like that one maybe newer.

I'm a generally nice guy and if it wasn't for the absurd shipping costs, I would be willing to send you a newer Pentium or Celeron desktop, and if I have one a gpu with it, I get them all the time since people come to my house to get repairs and sometimes decide to leave their old system in change for having anew one built from scratch.
Im interested in getting a desktop since I currently only have a laptop. Can you give me more info over pm?

TBH I just want a Windows computer at this point, regardless of the processing speed. Anything would be better than this stuffty Mac.

Also how much is the shipping cost on average?
$48 to $98

Everything depends on weight, how far its going, handling, and optionally import taxes.
At the moment I would need to check around if I even have a working desktop sitting around, I might need to pull some parts from other ones to make a working one, possibly even take a trip to the thrift store to check if anything worth buying shows up (I have seen systems with a core 2 quad, i3, and even a i5 show up there!) trusts me I'll try to get you something, I just hope your not too far away from California or else shipping will hike up for me, worst case scenario is its outside of the US, then Import taxes are a huge pain.

Im interested in getting a desktop since I currently only have a laptop. Can you give me more info over pm?
Just because I said I'm probably sending him a desktop doesn't mean I have a row of desktops properly working and ready to go bud, these things take time, and in some cases, some of my own cash to get them working.

In case your wondering some of these range from Dead hardrives, Dead Power Supplies, Ram, exploded capacitors, dead pci slots, dead usb ports, no sound, and even some scrap pc's that are just sometimes given to me, those usually are just motherboards, cases with some parts in them and other crap, its honestly a mess and the only reason I'm thinking of giving him what will hopefully be a working desktop, is excess parts that I have no more room for.

blockland does, indeed, have a 1 000 fps cap. when i don't have vsync turned on i get 1 000 fps in the menu screen and no more. for comparison, in the space engineers title screen i get 2 000+.

blockland does, indeed, have a 1 000 fps cap. when i don't have vsync turned on i get 1 000 fps in the menu screen and no more. for comparison, in the space engineers title screen i get 2 000+.

hmm not sure if the engine will allow it, but if you have an nvidia card, you can install nvidia inspector (control panel may not work) and disable the fps cap

Did this with terraria, it destroys the menu screen because the background animation seemed to be linked to 60 fps. Since I unlocked it, the terraria logo was spazzing out lol

/support

I use an iMac Amateur with an Nvidia White Supremacy 9657 core processor, dual fans, Vitamin D and other natural flavors. The fact I can only hit 1000 fps is atrocious, and I have already sent an e-mail to Ephialtes concerning this, so hopefully it should be fixed.

/support

I use an iMac Amateur with an Nvidia White Supremacy 9657 core processor, dual fans, Vitamin D and other natural flavors. The fact I can only hit 1000 fps is atrocious, and I have already sent an e-mail to Ephialtes concerning this, so hopefully it should be fixed.
Good luck. Ephialtes doesn't help develop Blockland anymore. He said he might join a server from time to time, but that's it.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 01:41:55 PM by jes00 »

Good luck. Ephialtes doesn't do Blockland anymore. He said he might join a server from time to time, but that's it.
er you might want to re-read that post

Your lucky,with max shaders and a Fury X blockland runs at a cap of -60 FPS. Dont even try soft shaders.

Your lucky,with max shaders and a Fury X blockland runs at a cap of -60 FPS. Dont even try soft shaders.

If blockland is capping at 60, you probably have Vsync enabled. Turn it off, unless you dislike screen tearing, but id rather have no cap imo

er you might want to re-read that post
Fixed. Couldn't think of the right word at the time.