Author Topic: Iphones City RPG - Badmins and poorly run, Specifically Cciamlazy and Cavik  (Read 17202 times)

banning people for what they've said on the forums is why tezuni's is absolutely despised by many people
don't ban people for what they say on the forums
also something felt wrong when tezuni's blacklist was cleared
that missing thing has now been filled as i have been blacklisted again

Gyt, you've been unreasonably hostile towards me and the server without provocation many times.

Gyt, you've been unreasonably hostile towards me and the server without provocation many times.
What are you talking about? Your server is enough to provoke bloody murder

What are you talking about? Your server is enough to provoke bloody murder
didn't you pay like 50 bucks to get admin there

didn't you pay like 50 bucks to get admin there
I didn't pay for admin you dipstuff. I just bought gifts for kf and his friend nick because they were nice to me.

And it was 80$

welcome to the club, snacks and drinks are on the left, pitchforks on the right. Have a good day.

You directly attack the server and Tez Ofc you'll be blacklisted lol. That's like punching someone in the face and wondering why they suddenly don't want to hangout with you

like gyt I have no problem with you and honestly you're one of my favorite blocklanders but you couldn't expect anything less

You directly attack the server and Tez Ofc you'll be blacklisted lol. That's like punching someone in the face and wondering why they suddenly don't want to hangout with you
criticizing is not attacking

apparently being "unreasonably hostile" is calling an administration stuff like 2 times
thanks tezuni

i hate city rpg servers
city rpgs have always been so boring, idk why people still play that

This is why I almost had a stroke when I saw city rp featured in the V2 trailer...
In theory I guess it seems like a fun idea... but in practice it's very different...
That and seeing a kart in speedkart get launched from physics in the V1 trailer...

apparently being "unreasonably hostile" is calling an administration stuff like 2 times
thanks tezuni
I mean what'd you expect to happen? Seems quite stupid to insult a person/server (not even criticism, mind you clownfish.) and not expect anything to happen. If the administration is really so bad, sounds like you wanted to be banned. Anyways if you'd bothered to look, I unbanned you before my first post in this topic. Next time, I won't waste my time.

to be honest i don't really care if i'm banned or not, i'm just wondering what makes you think that i'm "unreasonably hostile"

i insulted your administration like 6 months ago because i believed that a blhack user, known moron and user of client_troll (aka metario) was an administrator on there. if you have a problem with me saying that then wow
the other things that i have said about the administration are 2 years ago, which i doubt are even worth considering for any ban

its nice that tenshi is now seeing what we were seeing all along in tezuni
this is the other thing that i have said about you recently, and yes it is an insult, but i wouldn't ban anyone who says that stuff about me on my server, and i definitely wouldn't classify it as "unreasonably hostile"

as i said at the top i don't care about being banned so don't bother unbanning me, i just want to know why you think i'm some sort of satanic being and a plague on your servers