Author Topic: -Toxicology - stuffting Within the Nexus for absolutely no reason-  (Read 14767 times)

hey uh also i just noticed that there's a carrot in toxic's sig

-snip-

All of this. If I was truly raging, then I would've had a completely different if not unreasonable attitude. Although I can say that I could've worded myself better to HULK as opposed to saying "Go die in a fire",
I never really meant it seriously.

The clan is a wishful idea taken too far, and iirc you could've just ignored toxicology and everything would've been ok.

Fighting fire with fire only burns the village down faster, you know this right?

I could've ignored Toxic, but I chose not to on the notion that he would continue doing things like this.
If my clan was wishful thinking, I wouldn't be getting sign ups that were actually legitimate, now would I?
And this thread wouldn't be posted if that weren't the case.

Allow me to set boundaries; nobody likes loving killjoys. I devoted my time to something that I thought it was cool, like someone making an add-on or gamemode, just to help some people who would be interested; in which there are. If there was NO ONE that joined or was even vaguely interested, I would've closed the thread and moved on.

Now I'm not gonna sit around and take rap like this. Yes, I understand HULK was only joking and I could've worded myself differently. But I'm not gonna tolerate stuffposters or critics. Not happening. I worked hard for this. So either you can appreciate of something that I had contributed to the community, or you stay out the way.

hey uh also i just noticed that there's a carrot in toxic's sig
is this illegal sir i have my rights

is this illegal sir i have my rights
i'm just confused, no need for concern

aight, y'all brothers listen to how it is.

so i assume that marios has absolutely no idea how this forum works, we are all super laid back and if some jacked up nimrod tries to act super serious when it's not required, we make fun of that person for acting like a jackass.

dataproxy pretty much pretended like his clan was some sort of pmc that had to be taken super seriously or else you would be kicked out!!!!!!!!

we cracked wise at the situation because jesus, how low do you have to get to legitimately take a game so seriously that you insult and belittle other forum users when they attempt to lighten up the mood with a joke or two. stuffposting in the clan discussion has to stop, but that doesn't mean that every single joke has to be met with hostility.

like, i watch wrestling and hulkhogan watches wrestling, the joke he made was both funny to me and him because we watch wrestling, you might not understand the joke but it is hidden somewhere in there. if dataproxy didn't like that joke and wanted hulk to stop, he could've just asked and he would've stopped, there was no need to act like an starfish and that's the bottom line.

All of this. If I was truly raging, then I would've had a completely different if not unreasonable attitude. Although I can say that I could've worded myself better to HULK as opposed to saying "Go die in a fire",
I never really meant it seriously.

I could've ignored Toxic, but I chose not to on the notion that he would continue doing things like this.
If my clan was wishful thinking, I wouldn't be getting sign ups that were actually legitimate, now would I?
And this thread wouldn't be posted if that weren't the case.

Allow me to set boundaries; nobody likes loving killjoys. I devoted my time to something that I thought it was cool, like someone making an add-on or gamemode, just to help some people who would be interested; in which there are. If there was NO ONE that joined or was even vaguely interested, I would've closed the thread and moved on.

Now I'm not gonna sit around and take rap like this. Yes, I understand HULK was only joking and I could've worded myself differently. But I'm not gonna tolerate stuffposters or critics. Not happening. I worked hard for this. So either you can appreciate of something that I had contributed to the community, or you stay out the way.
You didn't mean it seriously? I didn't mean my joke seriously, it didn't seem that it was sarcastic in any way.
You got illegitimate sign ups anyway, if you want a good clan it has to be in the middle of serious and a joke or at least not so super loving serious it's like the loving third reich.
I don't like a killjoy either, which you are. We were just joking around and you took it seriously like a baby.
Also I don't see how you can word "kill yourself" better.
aight, y'all brothers listen to how it is.

so i assume that marios has absolutely no idea how this forum works, we are all super laid back and if some jacked up nimrod tries to act super serious when it's not required, we make fun of that person for acting like a jackass.

dataproxy pretty much pretended like his clan was some sort of pmc that had to be taken super seriously or else you would be kicked out!!!!!!!!

we cracked wise at the situation because jesus, how low do you have to get to legitimately take a game so seriously that you insult and belittle other forum users when they attempt to lighten up the mood with a joke or two. stuffposting in the clan discussion has to stop, but that doesn't mean that every single joke has to be met with hostility.

like, i watch wrestling and hulkhogan watches wrestling, the joke he made was both funny to me and him because we watch wrestling, you might not understand the joke but it is hidden somewhere in there. if dataproxy didn't like that joke and wanted hulk to stop, he could've just asked and he would've stopped, there was no need to act like an starfish and that's the bottom line.
BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO

-snip-

I beg your pardon? So this is 4Chan? Well, by now, I've found out this forum is merely one level above 4Chan, but your view appears to be able to be summarized as "The Blockland Forums are a community of hypocritical jerkasses".

I will certainly not trust your fishy-as-the-sea post until I see confirmations from other regulars.

"The Blockland Forums are a community of hypocritical jerkasses".
i mean it is true but it's not at the same time

I beg your pardon? So this is 4Chan? Well, by now, I've found out this forum is merely one level above 4Chan, but your view appears to be able to be summarized as "The Blockland Forums are a community of hypocritical jerkasses".

I will certainly not trust your fishy-as-the-sea post until I see confirmations from other regulars.
We laugh at someone if they're stupid.
That's why we're laughing at you, dataproxy, the nexus and Qi (for allying with the nexus)

holy stuff lmao, this isn't some highly sophisticated forum where everyone is super serious. get off of that high horse bro, you are making me feel bad about living in greece.

heres my regular opinion

holy stuff lmao, this isn't some highly sophisticated forum where everyone is super serious. get off of that high horse bro, you are making me feel bad about living in greece.

Holy stuff lmao, not only are you so stupid everyone else understands my "highly sophisticated" posts except for you, but you tell me to get off my high horse, as if I were on one, even figuratively, in the first place.

I feel bad about blokes like you polluting my country with their stay here.

Holy stuff lmao, not only are you so stupid everyone else understands my "highly sophisticated" posts except for you, but you tell me to get off my high horse, as if I were on one, even figuratively, in the first place.

holy stuff lmao, bruh you need to ease up on that teenage angst before you hop on this forum, just because you think you're right doesn't mean you're right.