Author Topic: Demian's Brick Packs: 229 Bricks @ 1x | 2x | 3x | 4x | 5x | 6x | Half  (Read 16806 times)

I just added Support_Updater support. The ten people who downloaded the add-ons before 2016-02-23 20:55 UTC+0, please redownload.

the bricks pics are hot
i want to be zebra now

Quick suggestion, would you be able to make the 2H bricks as well? Like all of them from a range from 1x1 - 1x32 along with 2x2 - 2x32

Quick suggestion, would you be able to make the 2H bricks as well? Like all of them from a range from 1x1 - 1x32 along with 2x2 - 2x32
I'm assuming you're talking about 2 plate tall bricks? No thanks.

Aw lol, why not

Aw lol, why not
First, I want to keep these brick packs as close to the default style as possible. There are no default half bricks. Second, I've personally rarely come across situations where I would use/need half bricks.

First, I want to keep these brick packs as close to the default style as possible. There are no default half bricks. Second, I've personally rarely come across situations where I would use/need half bricks.
2-plate roofs are not that rare...
either way though the already-existing halfbrick pack fulfills this purpose - making another version that does the exact same thing would just create conflicts.

This is the reason why I stopped using your brickpacks many years back and switched to BlackDragon's. Yours are definitely nice too, but they don't have as diverse a variety of bricks as his do (though his do not have those 24x and 32x length bricks, but that's not much of an issue). I use half bricks every day.

that's an incredibly lame excuse for something that looks like this on the inside
Code: [Select]
1 1 2
BRICK

oh wow
it's so hard
changing a number on the end

i should mention this is a 1x1H brick

That and to add on, it's hard to build decent looking things without a single use with 2H bricks. I use them for stairs and etc, without them the ammount of bricks (ex 10) would double and all the like.

2-plate roofs are not that rare...
either way though the already-existing halfbrick pack fulfills this purpose - making another version that does the exact same thing would just create conflicts.
No it would not if I used the same datablock and UI names.

that's an incredibly lame excuse for something that looks like this on the inside
Code: [Select]
1 1 2
BRICK

oh wow
it's so hard
changing a number on the end

i should mention this is a 1x1H brick
It's not an excuse. Just my opinion. I made these bricks packs first and foremost for my own use. I've never needed 2 plate tall bricks so I've never made any. Apparently other people do use them so I suppose I ought to make a pack.

Please give me links to all add-ons that have 2 plate talls bricks so I can copy the UI and datablock names. What widths of half bricks do you use apart from 1x and 2x? Do you need 4x wide?

Please give me links to all add-ons that have 2 plate talls bricks so I can copy the UI and datablock names. What widths of half bricks do you use apart from 1x and 2x? Do you need 4x wide?
I think just having 1x and 2x would be fine. Here is the two brick packs that I know of that has Half Bricks, both filler and normal, both 1x and 2x. Just you would have to make the numbers extend from 16 to 32

Normal
Filler

Bump
There is absolutely no need to bump a two day old thread. I actively read my own threads so I did see your message, thanks for the links. I'm working on the half bricks and they're already done except for the icons.