Poll

In all seriousness, are you looking forward to this?

Yes, i remember it from last year
0 (0%)
Yes, This seems like it would be cool
6 (40%)
No/don't care
4 (26.7%)
No this is Patrick
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: My annual Tycoon.  (Read 741 times)

It's that time of the year again, and, like clockwork, i wana make another tycoon. I'm sure you all have been dieing from the wait, seriously, you all must be pissing yourselves from excitement right now. And i probably would have completed and submitted one by now but my problem is i get bored of it half way through and i just can't bring myself to finish it ever, but since my tycoon from last year was working so well, i decided to keep the download up all this time and i'm just going to continue from where i left off, should save a lot of time and heartache. One issue that really hurts the process is duplicating the tycoon and making it so it doesn't interfere with the others in the events, and to do that i need to change all the brick names and variable names, and there are a lot. I'm sure there is a way to make this much easyer and if there is, please place a comment below describing it, i'm not talking about duplicating the tycoon, i can just use the duplicator, i mean changing the events, i need to find a simpler way to make the tycoons work and not interfere with eachother other than changing all the names from "ClaimTycoon1" to "ClaimTycoon2" and soforth for all 6. anyway look forward to that in the gallery section semi-soon, here's a link to last years project i'm continuing, pictures have been deleted since, sorry.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 04:26:53 PM by Yin Yang »

Looking forward to seeing some progress!

I've actually attempted creating a tycoon in Blockland because I loved playing them so much in Roblox. I really hope you finish this thing.