Author Topic: And so my long journey begins (Mr Man isn't so much of a Mr Man)  (Read 8765 times)

You go girl!

Your big list of special interestes will make you the most popular girl in school in no time darling! <3

Wait... What? Everyone's agreeing with this? Really? No controversy at all? Okay... I mean, NO ONE? REALLY?

Wait... What? Everyone's agreeing with this? Really? No controversy at all? Okay... I mean, NO ONE? REALLY?
I definitely dont support it, but most people already know what my stances are. Which is why i just made a joke instead with my first post.

You go girl!

Your big list of special interestes will make you the most popular girl in school in no time darling! <3
teehee :3

Tbh I think the majority of users don't seem like the type to get violent over this. I was nervous when I saw Dusty12 get all kinds of stuff, but when VH came out more recently, it seemed to go ok for the most part, which gave me hope

I came out as Trans-Jensen a while back myself.

he looks like reggie

I've "wanted" to be a girl, but never thought I'd be considered "trans enough" to do it

realizing I feel a thousand times more comfortable in girls' clothes, I realized I am trans after all.

started getting more and more clothes I feel comfortable in.

Today I had my first gender therapy session, and it went very well. In addition, I've been wearing girls clothing almost exclusively and even went to a school dance in girlmode last month. I'm in the process of switching pronouns with friends, although it might be a bit longer with family.

I guess I'm just overly happy to finally be me ^-^

are you loving handicapped. really dude.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 05:45:59 PM by Badspot »

Who came in your cornflakes?

Good on ya! Glad to see you finally know who you want to be.

It took only 2 pages for some forgetwit to condemn OP.

he looks like reggie
I think that's the joke
kill yourself

op will probably cry in hell after he realized that he defied god

go forget yourself for not obeying the laws of nature

just because you dress in feminine clothing doesn't mean you're a girl

if you really want to be a girl you should just shove your ass back into the kitchen lmao

this bait is so extremely loving generic
Nothing to see here anyone.  Let's not give Lurker any more attention than we already have.