Author Topic: Infamous Gray gums/buckethead is quiting because his reputation was trashed!  (Read 3133 times)

Me: "Why do you still think nerd is an insult."

gray gums: "(makes some shrill impression of a BL former) Because they whine and make a paragraph on the forums saying oh I didn't like this (makes weird fake crying noises) because I killed them while they were building, yah know for fun. (his exact words during a skype call)"

me: "FOR FUN? That's the number one rule of fortwars you dumby no BUILDKILLING"

me: "I seriously pity you, do you have legit handicapation?"

(the exact words spoken during the skype call)
thank god he's leaving and he says he's going to play rust because the community isn't stuff because they can't complain to a forum, he's so full of stuff it's hilarious!

Whoops, meant to put "Its great that he realizes I might like crocs and decided to leave" above this

Gray Gums is a pathetic annoying kid.
I recommend everyone ban him from their servers. The only thing he will respond to is social pressure.

lol this kid is the worst

Lol the first time I met him was on Grapple Knife TDM.

Worst experience ever.

Gray gums has had nothing but a tarnished reputation and should have quit while his first drama came out.

Instead he waited for 3 more. And all of them are filled with people giving him a heaping helping of 'forget you.'

Glad he's leaving. One less 8 year old who doesn't know any better.

If you have something against the person, then why continue to harp on the person instead of saying "Don't join the server, he is a bad host." and let natural selection take it's course?

Because that's being dismissive.

If you have something against the person, then why continue to harp on the person instead of saying "Don't join the server, he is a bad host." and let natural selection take it's course?
The only thing he will respond to is social pressure.

Lol what a pusillanimous individual.