Author Topic: Anybody playing Black Desert?  (Read 3124 times)

Is anybody on the forums going to be playing Black Desert?

(I take too many screenshots)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:43:41 AM by tails »

as long as the cool armor costumes don't cost me fortunes, i'm in for checking it out

If that's not sarcasm it totally could have been.

(Yes they will, They've messed up the cash shop prices something awful at $28 per outfit, although I enjoy it enough that I'll just ignore the cash shop.)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:37:31 AM by tails »

If that's not sarcasm it totally could have been.
right you are... unfortunately

i've been watching this hot mama but dang i don't know what kind of armor we can get outside of the cash shop but if it's not this, i want it

Armour outside of the cash shop is quite basic I've heard, It's what you could use in the character creator (the ones without the P) and the craftable Costume Workshop proficiency ones.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:12:49 AM by tails »

i've never felt so empty without fashion before

also saw this in a google search and oh snap my next love what is this

edit: looks like a preorder bonus. ouch
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:18:16 AM by Kobewarrior »

I always wanted to try it out but never got to download it
convince me why this game is different from any other RPG's like tera or guild wars

You get contribution points that you use to link nodes (camps) together and own houses in towns, you can set up the houses in towns to be npc barracks or workshops so that they do crafting for you, you can also make the npcs travel to nodes that have gathering nodes attached to them to get resources for you. (You can also own like 5 houses for yourself)
You also need to connect nodes together to do the trading system, to sell for the full amount the place you got the item and the place you're trying to sell at need to be connected.  The world is also pretty large with no loading screens and no fast travel.

Also It has boats. And horses and donkeys. And you can level up, tame, breed horses and fight on horse back.

It's got action combat (bit less than B&S though) and a parkour system.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:27:55 AM by tails »

Nodes?
You also have boats and horses in guild wars

You also have boats and horses in guild wars
?? The only thing close to a horse in guild wars lore is a centaur and they're not about to let anybody ride them.

?? The only thing close to a horse in guild wars lore is a centaur and they're not about to let anybody ride them.
Tera has horses

But what are those node things?

Oh and can I make my character a kawaii desu loli character?

EDIT: Its closed beta, rip
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:50:41 AM by espio100 »

Camps, towns, farms etc are nodes.

Oh and can I make my character a kawaii desu loli character?

EDIT: Its closed beta, rip
Yes

The headstart started today, it's out on thursday.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 10:00:55 AM by tails »

Ah I see
I am interested and I would like to try it out since I have tried allot of mmrpgs but none of them where good since theyre either pay to win or have stuffty quests thats like fetch this and kill that

Ah I see
I am interested and I would like to try it out since I have tried allot of mmrpgs but none of them where good since theyre either pay to win or have stuffty quests thats like fetch this and kill that

quests thats like fetch this and kill that
This is one of those games.