Author Topic: William Clark Mayer  (Read 10904 times)

holy pagestretch batman
can we get to the next page now please

didnt even stretch for me, even on 1600x900

didnt even stretch for me, even on 1600x900
I'm only 1366 wide fam

jesus Christ that kid sounded like he needed to be put in a mental hospital

YOU GOT A PROBLEM? WE CAN FIGHT. YOUR MESSING WITH A TECHNICAL PERSON WHO HAS A TECHNICAL FATHER WHO WORKED WITH MILITARY GRADE EQUIPMENT.
Y-yeah well, I beat up guys half your size!

you kidding, he just got out

Y-yeah well, I beat up guys half your size!
maybe it's because he's tiny :^)

So can we get a lynch mob ready and track down the asshat trying to get OP killed or are we not doing that anymore?

I thought that this died out a month or two ago.

The question is: How did he find it to begin with?  If he's searching through Cannon's last posts just to find something to be angsty about, then that says a lot about his priorities in life.

well, at least Yamil got banned or whatever, never caught on the details and everything
but judging from his posts, jesus, he must be fun at parties scratch that, the dude was crazy with a capital C.

also im very certain any of us could take him on in a fight lol

The question is: How did he find it to begin with?  If he's searching through Cannon's last posts just to find something to be angsty about, then that says a lot about his priorities in life.
i linked him this.

First off my intention is not to be touch, second thats why its called drama "unnecessarily bringing attention that wasn't there in the first place," and second THIS THREAD WAS MADE LITERALLY LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO
Oh..