Author Topic: William Clark Mayer  (Read 10903 times)

he gave like half the op's information in hopes we would harass him.

I have a screenshot of the original post. I'm not going to post it but simply keep it as evidence if it ever comes up to court.

I have a screenshot of the original post. I'm not going to post it but simply keep it as evidence if it ever comes up to court.
Can you message me the screenshot thx.

If your not gonna show it then why point out that you have it?

I'm sure it'll be fine to put it here if you censor the info he gave out

I'm sure it'll be fine to put it here if you censor the info he gave out

I'll edit it and censor the crucial private stuff.

I'll edit it and censor the crucial private stuff.
What exactly do you mean by crucial stuff? Did he give his house address or something.

What exactly do you mean by crucial stuff? Did he give his house address or something.
if you count op's phone number as an address and almost the exact town op lives in, then yes.

<image removed>

Do a better job at censoring info ~Badspot
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 12:32:45 AM by Badspot »

if you count op's phone number as an address and almost the exact town op lives in, then yes.
Meh, the phone number is worthless.

Holy crap that is gonna be the ban of the week, that's gold.
How the hell does he have cannons phone number.

Holy crap that is gonna be the ban of the week, that's gold.
How the hell does he have cannons phone number.

Former friend as stated in OP

You didn't censor that properly Kent. It's still incredibly easy to make out what the text is.

Even so, holy crap this kid is horrible. I'm glad he got perma'd and that drama he made was deleted.

Wonder if Badspot will give an official statement on this issue.

You didn't censor that properly Kent. It's still incredibly easy to make out what the text is.

Even so, holy crap this kid is horrible. I'm glad he got perma'd and that drama he made was deleted.

Wonder if Badspot will give an official statement on this issue.

It's really hard to censor when you have big thumbs and a phone.