Author Topic: William Clark Mayer  (Read 10917 times)

No
Isnt the Drama section for blockland related things only?
And now you're putting the guy who is "Bullying" you in the thread name, that makes you no better than him. This is all coming from me so

And now you're putting the guy who is "Bullying" you in the thread name, that makes you no better than him. This is all coming from me so
the nickpb drama wasn't blockland related apart from the fact that he plays the game

He was being a dumbass on brickitects today.

/support

you're putting the guy who is "Bullying" you in the thread name, that makes you no better than him. This is all coming from me so

That's his in game name not his real name.

I was hosting a little ACM tdm yesterday, you joined and said was that guy here? He wasn't for a heads up, but I'll look out for him.

Sounds like an edgy teenager trying to sound threatening

Here are some past names of him:

Here, let me make it more obvious:

But really
/support
I am pretty sure that you can take legal action if he disperses your personal information.

There is no explicit mention of privacy in the United States Constitution. But the courts have found a constitutional basis for privacy rights in the broad sense of freedom from interference in certain intimate realms of personal life. This is based on the protection of individual liberty from government interference in the Fourth, Fifth and Fourteenth amendments to the Constitution. 3 The First Amendment protection of the freedoms of speech, assembly, religious practice, and so on, could also be seen as privacy protection in this sense. On the other hand, the right to free speech could be used to defend someone who invaded the privacy of others by publishing or disclosing their personal information.
Source: https://www.scu.edu/ethics/focus-areas/internet-ethics/resources/privacy-and-the-law/

Sorry OP, thought this was something non-blockland related.
On Topic: I find it funny how the FNaF obsessive is giving away information about others

But really
/support
I am pretty sure that you can take legal action if he disperses your personal information.
Source: https://www.scu.edu/ethics/focus-areas/internet-ethics/resources/privacy-and-the-law/

I have contacted the police but as I live in the United Kingdom the police couldn't do anything :c

I have contacted the police but as I live in the United Kingdom the police couldn't do anything :c
Maybe call the FBI or is that for the United States only?

Drama is in the off-topic section and in the small description, Blockland is not mentioned, therefore, it doesn't have to do with Blockland.
Although, a bunch of people have dramas toward Blockland players.

Maybe call the FBI or is that for the United States only?
prob us only

I was also there when he was spreading Cannon's info. He joined the server I was on, and he said that he also gave out Cannon's personal info on several Minecraft servers. I asked him why and he said that Cannon blocked him and it's time for him to get back (or some stuff like that).

I asked him why and he said that Cannon blocked him and it's time for him to get back (or some stuff like that).
Holy crap, he doesn't have to be so butthurt and decide to be a vigalant doing this.
/support

I was also there when he was spreading Cannon's info. He joined the server I was on, and he said that he also gave out Cannon's personal info on several Minecraft servers. I asked him why and he said that Cannon blocked him and it's time for him to get back (or some stuff like that).
loving wow.

That stuff makes him sound like an edgy 7th grader who needs to off theirself. Really, who investigatees someone for loving blocking them of all other reasons. That is loving dumb as hell.
/support  this guy should be revoked or something