Author Topic: William Clark Mayer  (Read 10897 times)

Real loving threatening when you can't properly spell, buddy. forget off.
/support

He is 19 years old, he can deal with it. Plus everyone makes typos, he shouldn't have pissed me off and gave me his personal info. That's what happened.

It's Cannon, guys. He's such a cool guy.

He is 19 years old, he can deal with it. Plus everyone makes typos, he shouldn't have pissed me off and gave me his personal info. That's what happened.
1. So you're saying because he's 19 years old you have the right to spread around his personal info?
2. Also, you shouldn't have spread it around. Pulling stuff like this is never okay no matter if he pissed you off or what.

congrats you gave out somebodies information when theres all these swatting threads

con loving gradulations

you're literally trash

Double post

TRIPLE POST

QUAD POST

M-M-M-MULTIPOST

1. So you're saying because he's 19 years old you have the right to spread around his personal info?
2. Also, you shouldn't have spread it around. Pulling stuff like this is never okay no matter if he pissed you off or what.

I hope to put a hit out on him, I want him dead, I dont care.

You're at maximum 13 years old. Do your parents teach you to act like such a cynical little bastard?

Lay off the internet tough guy act. You aren't impressing anyone by saying you want to fight/kill etc. Calm down and move on. This thread is over 2 months old, you just reiterated drama upon yourself by unnecessarily bringing attention that wasn't there in the first place,

You're at maximum 13 years old. Do your parents teach you to act like such a cynical little bastard?

Lay off the internet tough guy act. You aren't impressing anyone by saying you want to fight/kill etc. Calm down and move on. This thread is over 2 months old, you just reiterated drama upon yourself by unnecessarily bringing attention that wasn't there in the first place,

First off my intention is not to be touch, second thats why its called drama "unnecessarily bringing attention that wasn't there in the first place," and second THIS THREAD WAS MADE LITERALLY LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO

congrats you gave out somebodies information when theres all these swatting threads

con loving gradulations

you're literally trash

Thnx ;)

First off my intention is not to be touch, second thats why its called drama "unnecessarily bringing attention that wasn't there in the first place," and second THIS THREAD WAS MADE LITERALLY LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO
This thread was made on February 28th.

This thread was made on February 28th.

I thought you were talking about the other one, still he shouldnt have made a drama post about me and this wouoldnt have happened. Im actually a nice person, I just hate him in specific, doesnt mean I hate you. (yes I know im not using proper grammer but when its 12:39 am how am I suppose to reply?)

I thought you were talking about the other one, still he shouldnt have made a drama post about me and this wouoldnt have happened. Im actually a nice person, I just hate him in specific, doesnt mean I hate you. (yes I know im not using proper grammer but when its 12:39 am how am I suppose to reply?)
nice people sure do make death threats and leak personal info yes sir