Author Topic: Those weird detail bricks that aren't actually bricks.  (Read 908 times)

I need some help. I've been out of the game for a while and now every time I go to a new server there's some weird "brick" pack and I don't think "bricks" is the way to describe them because they don't look like they should interact with the actual bricks in any way, but they do anyways. They're just these thin cubish things that seem to be used mainly for small details.

I'm hoping from that past paragraph that you;

-Understand what I'm talking about
-Understand why I can't just search for it because I can't even describe it properly

I've done what searching I can. I don't see then anywhere on Glass and my searches on these forums are coming up uselessly large.

Thank you in advance!

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=214344.0 ?
I think he means the 0.25, 0.5, and 0.75 bricks. The bricks that do not fill up an entire brick space.

You are talking about the small bricks pack, and the small bricks extension in the DnD Mini Empires Expansion Pack by zealot, siba, and communist, i believe.

You are talking about the small bricks pack, and the small bricks extension in the DnD Mini Empires Expansion Pack by zealot, siba, and communist, i believe.

I am! Thanks a bunch.