Author Topic: Gun Game  (Read 9484 times)

A DM where players are given specific weapons to use. Everyone starts out with the same weapon. Each kill with the current weapon will allow players to move to the next weapon; however, if a player is killed with the secondary weapon, they will be set back to the previous weapon. Get a kill with all weapons to win the game.

Use /gunList, /weaponList, or /wepList for a list of what weapon you get at each level in the minigame you're in.

If you change the number of weapon levels to a number above what it was at when the server started and above 20, then you need to restart the server for it to take affect. I had to do it this way because of how Slayer preferences work.

Report any bugs you find here.

Credits:
Made by jes00(BL ID 18831).
Gamemode preview image and header image for this topic were made by Yes(BL ID 22935).

DOWNLOAD ON BLOCKLAND GLASS
Requires Slayer.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 02:16:49 PM by jes00 »

gr8dayseth is crying in joy right now

Pretty nice. You took the hard way of making the prefs, but it works.

You took the hard way of making the prefs, but it works.
How so?

gun game

10/10 this is so freaking original

gun game

10/10 this is so freaking original

Seriously? No need for that. He's not trying to be original. He made this because it's been requested for a long time, and that's awesome of him.

Seriously? No need for that. He's not trying to be original. He made this because it's been requested for a long time, and that's awesome of him.
well fine
i'm gonna go play some brick game
and maybe play some wheel game

well fine
i'm gonna go play some brick game
and maybe play some wheel game
it's not just a game with guns, look at the description

it's not just a game with guns, look at the description
new name: weapon game