Author Topic: Young Conker  (Read 4617 times)

this feels like the same thing that happened with banjo kazooie: nuts and bolts

I don't get why everyone hates this so much.

this is terrible where is the toilet humor and constant swearing
you don't seem to get very much at all, d'ya?
conker's bad fur day is a beloved game that contains a forgetton of jokes and swears and its loving amazing
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 03:05:08 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

imagine you are a hermit who is gifted a special chocolate box, and you want more, but you get nothing in response for countless years.
then finally, after those many years, you get another chocolate box. only to find out the chocolate is replaced with FAWKIN stuff
that's what this is like.

It's adding insult to injury. After Microsoft bought Rare they denied them a Conker's Bad Fur Day sequel, even though it was in mid-development. Instead, they let them make a remake with censorship and a crummier multiplayer mode. Now we watch them butcher the character that grew a cult following from the most dirty game on the N64.

Because it's not a conker game.

is this the generation of children we're raising?

Yeah, that's the original rendition of Conker, he was also in Diddy Kong Racing. Rare decided to change the demographic when they realized they were making a Banjo-Kazooie reskin.

Yes, there's that, and i can see why someone wouldn't like that, but people seem really angry about this to the point where i thought there was another reason.
Maybe i just don't understand how bad it is that this stars Conker.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 05:48:00 PM by Blockchip »

Yes, there's that, and i can see why someone wouldn't like that, but people seem really angry about this to the point where i thought there was another reason.
Yes, you simply don't understand our plight.

it's not that it's inherently bad to be starring conker in another game for once, but it's a pretty big richard move to the existing fanbase since they liked Little Red Squirrel in Debauchery Land in the first place.

are you not seeing this