i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 283549 times)

I loving hate this rank get me out of this stuff

I loving hate this rank get me out of this stuff
Stop coming here every other day complaining, its starting to get annoying.

I don't anything about injection or writing to another process' memory in Linux but I can tell you that many of those are using windows.h which will simply not compile on Linux. I also doubt the address offsets would be the same on the Linux client.
You can use gdb to inject stuff. Pretty sure stuff like writeprocessmemory and readprocessmemory are the windows.h-exclusive things.

Stop coming here every other day complaining, its starting to get annoying.
The ranking is still awfull
"Lets use a system thats invented for chess players, wich is a 1v1 game, hell yeah!"
You cant even see your bloody elo, thats the most annoying part. Where the hell am I going to get motivation to rank from? It takes like 5 consecutive wins at its minimum.

lmao still no vac for linux
 :cookieMonster:
no i write my own hacks but aimtux is a interesting hack for sure
woah woah i don't visit this topic much at all cus i barely play this game but wtf are you allowed to say that stuff

"Lets use a system thats invented for chess players, wich is a 1v1 game, hell yeah!"
You cant even see your bloody elo, thats the most annoying part. Where the hell am I going to get motivation to rank from? It takes like 5 consecutive wins at its minimum.

just because you've got the most frags doesn't mean you're helping with the team objective. stop focusing on getting the most kills before you die and focus on how to hold or clear a site.

woah woah i don't visit this topic much at all cus i barely play this game but wtf are you allowed to say that stuff

don't think there's a hacking rule in regards to other games.

You can use gdb to inject stuff. Pretty sure stuff like writeprocessmemory and readprocessmemory are the windows.h-exclusive things.

yeah I'm sure with a bit of method and memory offset replacement you could easily port a hack, but no ez copy paste.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 04:29:46 PM by Steve5451² »

You cant even see your bloody elo, that's the most annoying part. Where the hell am I going to get motivation to rank from? It takes like 5 consecutive wins at its minimum.
Welcome to every 5v5 competitive game ever. Learn to play and enjoy it and not care about your rank, as you will enjoy the game more and will end up winning more often. If you stress about rank so much you WILL start to dislike the game.

Plus, remember this: Its a team game. Yes people aren't big team players in silver but if you go in a game expecting team members that dont give a stuff you will get said team members. Go into a game with an open mind and a willingness to lead and if you are confident in your calls and leadership, they will follow, ESPECIALLY if your calls lead to victory. You cant help them with everything, but you teach someone nicely instead of jumping at their throat when they forget up they are way more likely to listen and learn, especially if you are a carry.

To add to all this, pretty much instead of coming here complaining about the ranking system, post about how you helped some guy learn how to properly shoot or taught someone how to smoke/flash into a bombsite or choke point. Post the little victories, not the same ol complaint.

gotta have somebody point out the obvious flaws in the game (shrug)

Plus, remember this: Its a team game. Yes people aren't big team players in silver but if you go in a game expecting team members that dont give a stuff you will get said team members. Go into a game with an open mind and a willingness to lead and if you are confident in your calls and leadership, they will follow, ESPECIALLY if your calls lead to victory. You cant help them with everything, but you teach someone nicely instead of jumping at their throat when they forget up they are way more likely to listen and learn, especially if you are a carry.
just because you've got the most frags doesn't mean you're helping with the team objective. stop focusing on getting the most kills before you die and focus on how to hold or clear a site.
Thats literally what I always do? Nobody in this stuff rank has ever heard of voice communication in general and I honestly sound like an autist talking to myself.
I consider it a blessing by god if atleast 1 teammate has a microphone and actively communicates.

Thats literally what I always do? Nobody in this stuff rank has ever heard of voice communication in general and I honestly sound like an autist talking to myself.
I consider it a blessing if atleast 1 teammate has a microphone and actively communicates.

If everybody else in this thread is able to climb in the ranks but you then you're the weak link. Look, nobody thinks they're doing bad when they top frag but you need to start watching what pros do. Knowing what to do and when to do it is more important than rushing in, getting two kills, then leaving your team to do the work.

I consider it a blessing if atleast 1 teammate has a microphone and actively communicates.
Steve and I are low silver (mostly for fun) and we've had constant people with mics. I tried to give you some advice but you obviously don't give a stuff and have the attitude of "Everyone is stuff but me!". You really do need to learn some humility.

If everybody else in this thread is able to climb in the ranks but you then you're the weak link. Look, nobody thinks they're doing bad when they top frag but you need to start watching what pros do. Knowing what to do and when to do it is more important than rushing in, getting two kills, then leaving your team to do the work.
>you need like 6 consecutive wins toclimb a single rank.
>there are people that rank up faster then light
>can play and win against gnm and mge and still doesnt rank and decide to put me in the 3rd lowest rank
Yh no. And I never rush in? Where did you even get that idea? You have no idea how I play? Stop pulling stuff out of your ass
Steve and I are low silver (mostly for fun) and we've had constant people with mics. I tried to give you some advice but you obviously don't give a stuff and have the attitude of "Everyone is stuff but me!". You really do need to learn some humility.
Because already doing stuff before you told me to do them means I got a stuff attitude
Wew

If anybody in the team is a teamplayer it must be me or "that guy with the scout"
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 04:56:06 PM by espio100 »

>you need like 6 consecutive wins toclimb a single rank.
>there are people that rank up faster then light
Yh no. And I never rush in? Where did you even get that idea? You have no idea how I play? Stop pulling stuff out of your assBecause I dont agree wih you means I got a stuff attitude
Wew

If anybody in the team is a teamplayer it must be me or "that guy with the scout"
< using ">" on blockland in 2017

Anyway you are impossible to reason with. I hope you stay in silver.

< using ">" on blockland in 2017
Because thats has anything to do with this entire discussion. Thats completely irrelevant...
Anyway you are impossible to reason with. I hope you stay in silver.
"Someone doesnt agree with me and has a different opinion so you cant reason with him"

tbqh if you can't climb in rank no matter how much you try you're probably where you belong

don't think there's a hacking rule in regards to other games.
that's pretty weird imo since there's a pirating rule in regards to other games and both are scummy to do but oh well
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 05:24:57 PM by gr8dayseth »