i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 283590 times)

I'm gonna predict that the ump is going to get nerfed soon. Pros having been using it even on full buy rounds and getting pretty consistent kills.
Most of the time I buy an ump after we win the first round, and I never lose it after even after getting into quite a few battles with it.

went on some random duel server and tried out a few of the new skins, if you wanna see what they look like on minimum settings lmao

pretty disappointed by the awp, actually. its just random scribbles

still love

no japanese text oddly enough

p good

a e s t h e t i c

really lovey

a bit dull but nice

I believe the UV mapping on that AK is wrong lol.

yeah the reason there's no japanese text is on is because the plugin messed up the uv mapping. try typing in !ws or whatever and select bloodsport again, the textures should probably show up correctly.

I like the new case. It may be my favorite case next to gamma. it gives me some outrun vibes.

I'm a real goddamn stickler for neon stuff, I gotta add that m4 to my collection

give me that goddamn m4a1s

Apparently you can end up playing against 5 bots in competitive if there's one last person left and he D/C's, at least until when he gets the abandon game cooldown.

that awp reminds me of afraid of monsters i kind of like it
the ak looks like a broken mess
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 06:32:04 PM by torin² »

i'm thinking of getting back into playing this game.

Are you loving kidding me?
Im going to shoot myself
seriously valve?
forget off

Valve, milking the stuff out of the cow like usual.
http://valvestore.welovefine.com/collectible-five-year-veteran-coin-12274.html

$45 for something that could have been $15, or for free for those dedicated fans which is what it's meant to represent.
I know free is a long shot, but $15 would have not been for something 'significant' as this, since you are already restricted in the way that you need to actually have the 5 years on a CS game to be able to even buy it.

Also the Negev is twice as worthless as it was before, why I don't know, and the R8 has been buffed a bit by reducing the hammer delay.

the negev and m249 were already effective suppression weapons if you paced you shots and knew how to position. unfortunately, suppression really isn't a priority for players in a game like this. it makes more sense to just shoot the dudes instead of forcing them to hide.

the negev and m249 were already effective suppression weapons if you paced you shots and knew how to position. unfortunately, suppression really isn't a priority for players in a game like this. it makes more sense to just shoot the dudes instead of forcing them to hide.

but they're so expensive that there's basically no sensible reason to buy it in comp.
I think they should be nerfed and lower the price so that they actually have a purpose.