i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 283095 times)

but they're so expensive that there's basically no sensible reason to buy it in comp.
I think they should be nerfed and lower the price so that they actually have a purpose.
that's the big issue. there's no reason to pick a gun that doesn't kill people that costs more money, especially when the way you win rounds is by killing all the dudes.
if you really want to suppress someone, tap with a rifle or buy a p90. machine guns a stuff

The negev is op as loving stuff what are you on about?
its like a p90 but it  shoots bigger and better AK bullets

EDIT: Another fine example why the ranking system is loving stupid
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 05:03:53 AM by espio100 »

The negev is op as loving stuff what are you on about?
its like a p90 but it  shoots bigger and better AK bullets
They nerfed it.
It shoots at what seems to be the cone of a AWP while running, even if you're standing still, for a few seconds. It's 100% worthless unless you expect someone to come around a corner a few seconds before they actually do, which is handicapped to even think about.

They nerfed it.
It shoots at what seems to be the cone of a AWP while running, even if you're standing still, for a few seconds. It's 100% worthless unless you expect someone to come around a corner a few seconds before they actually do, which is handicapped to even think about.
if you banzai charge someone with a negev and keep shooting youre guaranteed to get a headshot eventually
well mostly

if you banzai charge someone with a negev and keep shooting youre guaranteed to get a headshot eventually
well mostly
You are the worst kind of player

well mostly
Which silver are you in?
Well it's a silver alright.

if its stupid but it works its not stupid

if its stupid but it works its not stupid

It's still stupid though

Guys what video settings, and resolution do you all play?

lmao still no vac for linux
 :cookieMonster:

lmao still no vac for linux
 :cookieMonster:
what do you use? aimtux?

what do you use? aimtux?
no i write my own hacks but aimtux is a interesting hack for sure

Why? I'm not too sure but a quick Google search on Aim Tux has a lot of features. Then again, can't you just copy and paste stuff from UC because there's no VAC?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 02:41:47 AM by d »

Then again, can't you just copy and paste stuff from UC because there's no VAC?

I don't know anything about injection or writing to another process' memory in Linux but I can tell you that many of those are using windows.h which will simply not compile on Linux. I also doubt the address offsets would be the same on the Linux client.

shame on you
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 04:26:12 PM by Steve5451² »

I had a dream last night that someone got banned for talking about cheating in this topic lol.

Also, The next BIG giveaway will be insane trust me.  I am slowly building it up.