i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 283717 times)

but you dont have that pin

ANOTHA ONE, post trade links m8s

« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 09:44:23 AM by JoeysWorldTourLIFE »

is 16bit allowed to rejoin

I hate this community.

14-10, CTs lead. I am 17-16, 9 assists. Top fragger on my game goes, "hey, green is throwing already" in the chat. I get mad at him, I say to him "Oh, you want me to throw? forget you." I stand at top mid, throwing my ak-47 and deagle on the ground, waiting for CT at sniper's nest to kill me. He doesn't, but instead, my teammate teamkills me. I abandoned the match. Previous round, A site was clear and it was a 1v2. I tell my teammate to plant bomb. I drop it to him, since I was going to watch CT spawn. He can't hold site, he dies, and then I die, losing the round. During the period between rounds, he yells at me through chat, "ODYSSEY WHY THE forget DIDN'T YOU PLANT BOMB?". I tell him that I gave it to him because I was going to watch CT. He starts to votekick me, but it didn't go through.

Time to get fallout 4, I guess.

first 1 was ur fault for getting butthurt
2nd one what map is this

I hate this community.

14-10, CTs lead. I am 17-16, 9 assists. Top fragger on my game goes, "hey, green is throwing already" in the chat. I get mad at him, I say to him "Oh, you want me to throw? forget you." I stand at top mid, throwing my ak-47 and deagle on the ground, waiting for CT at sniper's nest to kill me. He doesn't, but instead, my teammate teamkills me. I abandoned the match. Previous round, A site was clear and it was a 1v2. I tell my teammate to plant bomb. I drop it to him, since I was going to watch CT spawn. He can't hold site, he dies, and then I die, losing the round. During the period between rounds, he yells at me through chat, "ODYSSEY WHY THE forget DIDN'T YOU PLANT BOMB?". I tell him that I gave it to him because I was going to watch CT. He starts to votekick me, but it didn't go through.

Time to get fallout 4, I guess.
Generally people in this community hate it when you criticize anything about the community.