Author Topic: SS13 Goonstation Code Released  (Read 5717 times)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YSB4Y-fU9xCYt6ah1-MMDVJsYDKLKrPh-FiFBB97zmk/edit

someone screwed up and the coders for goonstation released the code
pretty big shame. the admins are gonna have a loving hell of a time dealing with the richards that have the recipe for quark gluon plasma now

on a happier note, we can host this now
who wants to screw around in a bl server?

unfortunately I can't forward my ports because the router takes like 2 hours to update when i try it so if anyone wants to host i've got the .dmb file compiled and ready
edit: the coders probably wouldn't like it if goonstation lookalikes showed up so please dont make it public if you're gonna try it
hi clownfish
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:39:23 AM by kanew2000 »

holy stuff

finally
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 01:41:09 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

Hmm. Time to upgrade my private server's codebase... ;)

I hope Goonstation has a decent ministation map, because I reeeeally don't feel like making another.

What the heckle is a goonstation

i wish someone would remake space station 13 where it doesn't feel so wonky

i've seen two remake attempts: one with an identical name (which died but also went open-source) and one named "centration" (which also died judging by the reviews on the steam page)

edit: and also space station 14 (which seemingly also died)

actually forget it i found a list of said remakes (and all of them can be described with a single word: "died")
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 10:32:28 AM by Cybertails1998 »

this

I play space station 13 rarely, but when I do I absolutely hate how lagged the control inputs are

the admins are gonna have a loving hell of a time dealing with the richards that have the recipe for quark gluon plasma now
They'll just change the recipe for all their secret chems again. They won't be pushing new updates to this released version. It is the 4407 release all over again.

i've seen two remake attempts: one with an identical name (which died but also went open-source) and one named "centration" (which also died judging by the reviews on the steam page)

actually forget it i found a list of said remakes (and all of them can be described with a single word: "died")
i vaguely remember viscera cleanup detail being the beginnings of an ss13 3d game

interestingly, centration seems to be getting worked on still, albeit slowly https://www.centrationgame.com/index.html
that being said, there's been no official updates put up to the closed alpha on steam so maybe that's old
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 01:46:22 PM by kanew2000 »

im feeling something more Hotline Miami-esque would fit best

I was on TGStation when it happened and the head coder literally stuff himself irl but then he realized that he can't use any of the code

never seen a heart break so fast before

I don't plan on griefing with secret chems anytime soon(or ever), but where is the section to the chemist recipes nvm, i saw the revisions
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 04:28:02 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

hi
why did you say hi
did I do something wrong
if i recall correctly you are a goonstation admin