Author Topic: Weapon_Package_Complex - Receiver and FoF-inspired complex reloading systems!  (Read 21357 times)

Can you add a version of the M24 without the scope?

Can you add a version of the M24 without the scope?
What do you mean? How would you know you're zoomed in when you rightclick?

Or do you mean m24 rifle without any scope mechanics period?

Are we going to get more weapons from this system or not. You seem to be ignoring a lot of questions that ask that type of question. I find it hard to use these when there's really no timestamp for them. Garand, drum barrel mag thompson and m1911 are both pre and post war weapons yet you've got an uzi in there.

Are we going to get more weapons from this system or not. You seem to be ignoring a lot of questions that ask that type of question. I find it hard to use these when there's really no timestamp for them. Garand, drum barrel mag thompson and m1911 are both pre and post war weapons yet you've got an uzi in there.
Not in the near future, sadly. I'll be away for the duration of the summer vacation and before that I really need to focus on the university.
Though I do need to do documentation so it tells you what you need to do to add another weapon.

I love the fact that how this works with item storage. I hope you can release more weapons soon.

I'm trying to learn how to model so I can make a 1960's pack with this system, wish me luck

I'm trying to learn how to model so I can make a 1960's pack with this system, wish me luck
i might take a swing at some sci-fi weps...
Once this gets documented, of course.

i might take a swing at some sci-fi weps...
Once this gets documented, of course.

.. what part of it?

bump

we neeeed to reload inside a vehicle, but since one of the actions uses jet, we get out of our vehicle
how2driveby in car

edit:
also why not one hit kill headshots
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:36:00 PM by Mr Noobler »

These
Are
loving
Amazing

More guns please.

something wrong with the animation idk

bump

we neeeed to reload inside a vehicle, but since one of the actions uses jet, we get out of our vehicle
how2driveby in car

edit:
also why not one hit kill headshots

obvious balance reasons.
Regarding car stuff, I'll do it in my spare time

Oh wow, I thought this project was abandoned.  These look great!

Haha, I remember working on these with you a little like two years ago Jack.  I still have the video we made showing off what we had of the weapons so far.

something wrong with the animation idk
that means there's no bullet in the chamber