Author Topic: Attack & Defend  (Read 5287 times)

I created a gamemode a week or so ago called Attack & Defend. I've tested it on my server and everyone seems to like it.

In this gamemode, there is a fort with many rooms and doors, almost like a maze. At the end of the fort, there is a room with a treasure chest or flag or whatever. If the attackers get to that object, the attackers win. If the defenders hold off the attackers for a set amount of time, the defenders win.
Other Rules:
  • Defenders are not allowed to leave the building
  • Defender's spawn must be out of the way of the objective
  • There must a at least one way to get to the objective without firing a single bullet; in other words there should be stealthiness involved
  • Attackers' weapons should be slightly more powerful than defenders' weps
  • There should always be more than one way to get to a camper room, ex. a room with a heavy machine gun should have at least 2 ways to get into it to prevent OPness
Suggestions:
  • The more ways to get to the objective, the more fun it is
  • Grenades make it much more fun

Tell me what you think.

erm...DL link?
He said there's nothing to download himself on the server. So I guess no download link yet..Yet...

if there's no download link this can't be here

This should be in the GD.

I tried it out, it was alright. It might be more fun to give attackers a limited amount of lives instead of a time limit though.

I tried it out, it was alright. It might be more fun to give attackers a limited amount of lives instead of a time limit though.
Actually that would make it even harder for attackers. The defenders already have a huge advantage over the attackers.

it'd be cool if i could see what it was
cough pictures cough

Should this even be in Gamemodes? Its more like a notification instead of a downloadable gamemode.

Should this even be in Gamemodes? Its more like a notification instead of a downloadable gamemode.

I think it should be in modification discussion (Or whatever it was called) or rather General Disccusion