Harvest Medieval Barracks

Author Topic: Harvest Medieval Barracks  (Read 5374 times)

A medieval barracks only about 1,000 bricks. Will add furnishing later.

You should continue the stone brick pattern on the higher segments, other than that it looks pretty sweet

is it made out of obsidian

Because Lego castles are black and that is the true color.

I don't know what color scheme modern Blockland users use now but I'm sticking with the classic v8/lego style.

Because Lego castles are black and that is the true color.

I don't know what color scheme modern Blockland users use now but I'm sticking with the classic v8/lego style.
the black of the lego castle only looks nice because it's complimented by the gray of the stone bricks.

black on brown doesn't look as good

the black of the lego castle only looks nice because it's complimented by the gray of the stone bricks.

black on brown doesn't look as good

this

you gotta be joking, if you go all black, everything becomes an unintelligible mass.. features and shapes melt together. I thought the all-black thing was just a placeholder. Also, would bet my money, without googling, that majority of castle sets released by lego are not black anyway lmao

Also, would bet my money, without googling, that majority of castle sets released by lego are not black anyway lmao
Googled it for you

I don't like the light grey lego castles.

This castle has went from light grey to grey to dark grey to black.

I'm not making it brighter anytime soon.

good luck

I mean, you might as well go with rainbow FX while you're at it. It went from a very neat build to an eyesore with a fillcan click.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 04:56:33 AM by Ladle »

The build looks nice. I haven't seen anyone create a barracks like that before. Usually the ones I see are just a single room filled up with weapons, this is a nice change.

once this will be done, ill prob do what i did with Cohort Manor, save the map, make modifications, then make it Cohort Compatible :P

once this will be done, ill prob do what i did with Cohort Manor, save the map, make modifications, then make it Cohort Compatible :P
compatible for what? your cohorts?

compatible for what? your cohorts?
no
only ppl like Sleven, Herecy or Barnabas could get it, leave it