Author Topic: Wtf just happened on Omegle...  (Read 2398 times)

I was doing Spy mode, and this happened:

Post your own weird Omegle experiences!

Have you ever met a decent person on omegle or similar sites? I have once, but looking back I have no idea if I was being catfished or something, although she/he didn't leave any contact information and try to bait me into websites or...

I think it would have been like bebo or something, thats how long ago it was (bebo was like a stuff facebook/myspace thing)

Have you ever met a decent person on omegle or similar sites? I have once, but looking back I have no idea if I was being catfished or something, although she/he didn't leave any contact information and try to bait me into websites or...

I think it would have been like bebo or something, thats how long ago it was (bebo was like a stuff facebook/myspace thing)
Once I went on omegle to see if a webcam I found worked, first connection was with 2 cute Singaporean girls. Ended up having a good laugh and getting along well with one of them and got her skype, which chain started a whole network of friends and 5 months of constant hanging out and all night skype calls.
Like 99.9% of my experiences on omegle have been terrible, dudes desperately searching for girls and a whole lot of jacking off, but luckily I managed to find some really good friends and completely by chance too.

Once I went on omegle to see if a webcam I found worked, first connection was with 2 cute Singaporean girls. Ended up having a good laugh and getting along well with one of them and got her skype, which chain started a whole network of friends and 5 months of constant hanging out and all night skype calls.
Like 99.9% of my experiences on omegle have been terrible, dudes desperately searching for girls and a whole lot of jacking off, but luckily I managed to find some really good friends and completely by chance too.

I guess the silent majority of people are nice on the internet, and just dont make an appearance.

ive been talking with a girl that I met on omegle since December and we regularly skype. I'm actually pretty convinced she likes me too. I'm not really sure if that's fortunate or not but whatever.

I use Omegle to impersonate a 17 year old girl and I get hit on every single time without fail.

I use Omegle to impersonate a 17 year old girl and I get hit on every single time without fail.
Do you work for Dateline NBC? lol

ive gone as low as 14

Plotwist: XR-7 is a 17 year old girl

i like how you can see so many people with no life just by going to omegle (or anywhere else on the internet)

i like how you can see so many people with no life just by going to omegle (or anywhere else on the internet)
yep. anywhere

Plotwist: XR-7 is a 17 year old girl

I actually impersonate a 19 year old guy on here.