Author Topic: Forumers that left/disappeared/died?  (Read 15004 times)

he only left cause he got caught catfishing
Storytime please

Storytime please

There was speculation that Kitty wasn't a girl. There's really no evidence that she isn't a girl except some people postulating that it's possible that Liquid Snake created her account to make himself seem cool. It's a really flat allegation though since he never really milked it or anything. Liquid Snake is about 24 right now which means he was 14 years old (24 - 10, 2006 was 10 years ago?!) when he would have created the account. Your average 14 year old puppeteering a fake pseudo-girlfriend doesn't generally have the intellectual capacity to go through the effort of being relatively tasteful in the interactions between the two. Her behavior wasn't really out of line for a 13-16 year old girl on the internet in 2006. It's not like she was sitting around sucking his e-richard 24/7, she was just sceney and really liked her friend. Plus, no evidence has really come forward over the years to suggest that she wasn't a sovereign human. 95% of the time fake girls can be foiled by doing a reverse-image search on whatever pictures they posted. The more pictures they post, the more likely one will show up on Deviantart or something. Nowadays it's a little easier with Facebook being so popular and the ability to masquerade as a real-life friend, but back in 2006 it would be harder to find pictures of an "attractive girl" on the internet that couldn't be reverse-image searched.

Okiver. Thank god he's gone.

This makes me realize I've been here throughout all these people coming and going (everyone 2007+)

I've made some great friends on blockland and sadly most of them have either vanished or straight up left without giving any notification. It's really depressing...

rykuta says he may leave blockland forever soon :(

Makanix
Freeze
Monocle
Wedge
Chrono
Sirrus
Skateaton (kinda)
Hugums
HPRC (RIP)
Thorfin (RIP)
TMC
Spaceomega
Miga (kinda)
Visage (kinda)
Mega-Bear
yuki
Furling :(
?
Kevdude
Treynolds
Ethan
Vegetarian Zombie
Feep
Aphtonites
King of losers
WhoDa
shygriff (kinda)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:50:01 AM by Freek »

i think he does still come on every now and then, but was last online in like december

Makanix
Freeze
Monocle
Wedge
Chrono
Sirrus
Skateaton (kinda)
Hugums
HPRC (RIP)
Thorfin (RIP)
TMC
Spaceomega
Miga (kinda)
Visage (kinda)
Mega-Bear
yuki
?
Kevdude
Treynolds
Ethan
Vegetarian Zombie
Feep
Aphtonites
King of losers
WhoDa
shygriff (kinda)

Don't forget Zor, the person who rebuilt the bedroom.

Makanix
Freeze
Monocle
Wedge
Chrono
Sirrus
Skateaton (kinda)
Hugums
HPRC (RIP)
Thorfin (RIP)
TMC
Spaceomega
Miga (kinda)
Visage (kinda)
Mega-Bear
yuki
?
Kevdude
Treynolds
Ethan
Vegetarian Zombie
Feep
Aphtonites
King of losers
WhoDa
shygriff (kinda)
so weird that I know most of these people, the real OG's

i think he does still come on every now and then, but was last online in like december
you have the same avatar that Jimmg (?) did if im not mistaken