Author Topic: tenshi - constant loveual innuendos / harassment  (Read 19741 times)

You probably have admin you degenerate
sounds like something a TEZUNI ADMIN would say

sounds like something a TEZUNI ADMIN would say
Whoa there

sorry, that was mean :(

My guess is that Badspot was just totally clueless to the what Tenshi/Emo Freak has done. However, I would think that an incredible portion of Tenshi's posts would've been filling up the moderator reports.

I've reported a few, but when nothing was done to it, I just stopped and gave up.

I've reported a few, but when nothing was done to it, I just stopped and gave up.

This

Looks like death from a thousand bans if he's going to come back again and again.

why
Oh, Tenshi's been doing this stuff for a long while and nobody has really done much about it until now.  I think that's what Glass means, at least.

tenshi isn't necessarily a problem because he's super flirty but more because he's a super stalker to everyone who shows the slightest sense of interest back at him. and when they say to back off he can't help himself but to try to sabotage them in some sort of way that involves stalking them for a long time

Oh, Tenshi's been doing this stuff for a long while and nobody has really done much about it until now.  I think that's what Glass means, at least.
it was a why as in "why are you back"

Probably me lol.  But in all seriousness, i think that it is well moderated if you ask me.