Author Topic: tenshi - constant loveual innuendos / harassment  (Read 19736 times)

I'm placing my bet that his new alt is this guy

no thats actually just slut lol

What he's doing here is the online equivalent of flashing.  He gets off on the disgust/shock reaction.  He did the exact same thing multiple times on the "emo freak" account. 

I've banned him, let me know when he comes back.  Note that I say "when" because he probably can't help himself.
Your immune system causes the inflammation in your wrists like my ass causes the inflammation in your rooster ;)
User was banned for this post

Justice is served.
Thank you Badspot for this delicious summer ham.

I'm placing my bet that his new alt is this guy
slut isn't tenshi lmao

-snip-
he told me most of the blocklan furries sent richard pics.

also tenshi you creepy forget you know there are specific forums for that kind of thing? instead of harping on people playing with virtual legos

no thats actually just slut lol

My internet bet says you're wrong

My internet bet says you're wrong
my internet bet says you don't play ingame often

I still have Tenshi's address in my profile

my internet bet says you don't play ingame often

I don't play on meme-tier social servers like Sugar's where everyone just gets together and circlejerks instead of playing the game so I guess that's why I don't remember meeting anyone literally called "Slut"

Slut usually hangs around "the freshmen memer" squad, as I call it.

I don't play on meme-tier social servers like Sugar's where everyone just gets together and circlejerks instead of playing the game so I guess that's why I don't remember meeting anyone literally called "Slut"
I don't either. I usually just stay on my own server. But I still know who Slut is.

I don't either.

Sound's like something a Sugar's Family RP regular would say

Sound's like something a Sugar's Family RP regular would say
nope. i'm no friend of sugar or her fishmates.

You probably have admin you degenerate