tenshi - constant loveual innuendos / harassment

Author Topic: tenshi - constant loveual innuendos / harassment  (Read 19600 times)

There is a clear line between being gay and being a friend.
whats the difference these are exactly the same

context myst, context.

Gay is, well, a gay person who acts like a normal fuctioning human being excpt likes the same love.
A friend is tenshi and those like tenshi. Super loving obnoxious and has to let EVERYONE know they are gay.

a friend is a bundle of sticks
gay is happy

a friend is a bundle of sticks
gay is happy
everything is so clear now

Gay just means being a homoloveual

People used to think gay people were friends, but now it just means a low-life human being

People used to think gay people were friends, but now it just means a low-life human being
isn't the "low-life" a little redundant

Um no it's still a slur against gay people lmao

it's still a slur against gay people lmao

I'm not exactly sure why anyone would even think otherwise.

A wonderful thing about being human, especially amongst English speakers, is that one word can mean multiple things specific to the context and multiple words can mean the same thing (hence the existence of the thesaurus).

Words like "gay", in the way that I've seen them used, seem to be used more like generic insults than derogatory slurs towards homoloveual people. It's kind of like how "brother" has become a term of endearment in the face of its traditional usage.

The point is that it's all about context. I don't personally use "gay" or similar as insults and I can see why people would want to remove the negative connotations of the word(s), but I (and the gay/les/trans people I know) aren't really going to care unless it's actually supposed to be a direct insult towards their preferences.

I thought being gay is where you like the same love but act like the opposite love
and Homoloveual is when you like the same love except you act like your gender.

Badspot

• Administrator
What he's doing here is the online equivalent of flashing.  He gets off on the disgust/shock reaction.  He did the exact same thing multiple times on the "emo freak" account. 

I've banned him, let me know when he comes back.  Note that I say "when" because he probably can't help himself.

well, I didn't actually expect that